Author Topic: Cut it out with the Demonization! Reach into your hearts!  (Read 326 times)

OverlordMikey

• Chronopolitan (+300)
  • There are no maps.You can't map a sense of humor.
    • View Profile
Cut it out with the Demonization! Reach into your hearts!
« on: May 16, 2009, 11:24:37 pm »
For those who are somehow unaware of what Demonization is.
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Demonization

We SquareEnix has upset us, but their reasons was not just to be pricks. They are no more evil then we are good. They are people! Yes that’s right they are not the denizens of hell! They eat, they sleep, they go to the bathroom, they have families and friends, they do not spend their waking moments beating orphans and kicking puppies. I disagree with their choices and I don’t want to just sit down and accept it, but that is not a reason to turn them into monsters! SquareEnix is made up of people! It isn’t a living entity that is out to get us! People have suggested Ideas (I suggested a writing campaign) and well some where receptive to those ideas others shot them down because

“SquareEnix hates it’s fans and it only loves greed. All it’s games are crap! They are evil!” <- Exaggerated a little, but not by enough

That isn’t true and you all know it. Please calm down and consider how this behavior makes us look. We are acting like fools. It’s ok to be angry, it’s ok to be sad, it’s not ok to be a bunch of jerk.
Let’s handle this like good people. Then win or lose we can look back an know that we still tried our best without regrets ok.

Let’s try to appeal to that side of SquareEnix to, remember they don’t hate us. They don’t know us and we don't know them. We don't know how they really feel so let’s not pretend we do. In fact they are likely indifferent about us at this time. So let’s try to reach for their hearts not their necks!
« Last Edit: May 16, 2009, 11:33:45 pm by OverlordMikey »