Author Topic: Straight Talk Express with the Compendium...Next Stop: Truth  (Read 34497 times)

V_Translanka

• Interim Global Moderator
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Destroyer of Worlds
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/weird2/v_translanka/
Re: Straight Talk Express with the Compendium...Next Stop: Truth
« Reply #255 on: May 31, 2009, 12:55:40 pm »
And the 2 retranslations and a shitton of fanfics I would consider good enough to call fan Projects...We need a new Project ZEAL, as I've been saying since it got derailed...If you count CE, CTRP an CT:R then you should certainly count all of the CURRENT unfinished Projects as well...

Chronocrossed

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
Re: Straight Talk Express with the Compendium...Next Stop: Truth
« Reply #256 on: June 09, 2009, 03:55:57 am »
Chrono Symphonic: I have little, if any, interest in fan music.

Audio Drama: Sounds somewhat interesting. Where can I find it?

Hi, I am the creator/director of "Chrono Cross: Faraway Promise/Promise Kept" (even play a few parts in it) .  I don't post here on a normal basis but was browsing through topics and was glad to see there was interest in listening to the audio drama.  You can find both for download here on the Compendium located in the Editorials & Features section, thanks to Zeality.  Hope you enjoy listening.  

Slightly off the point, but maybe I will resume work on the sequel project or the Chrono Trigger audio project one day.  Though with these cease and desist letters going out on the fan games, I fear audio projects may be next in line of being shut down.  Well let's hope not.

All the best,

-Ben Harmer
« Last Edit: June 09, 2009, 04:00:40 am by Chronocrossed »