Author Topic: Can the CT+ crew see this?  (Read 4600 times)

FaustWolf

• Guru of Time Emeritus
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Fan Power Advocate
    • View Profile
Can the CT+ crew see this?
« on: May 11, 2009, 03:28:18 pm »
Only the CT+ crew and Compendium admins plus JP should be able to see this.

ChronoTrigger+ will unfortunately not be able to continue at the Compendium as things now stand. This forum has been created to give you guys an opportunity to reclaim any resources you might need from Compendium backups, as well as an opportunity to discuss next steps for your project and to find out what ZeaLitY's and JP's legal needs are seeing as they were the named parties in the C&D.

If CE were ever to leak over private channels, ZeaLitY and JP could have hell to pay. However, I'm not sure if this situation extends to CT+, especially provided Zakyrus and team laid low for awhile. Geiger is continuing work on Temporal Flux and his website is still up, so it's not like the Compendium is the only place you can get TF from right now. It might be possible to release CT+ through Zophar eventually or something. Any Compendium mentions in the credits would have to be removed, of course.

Azure

• Enlightened One (+200)
    • View Profile
Re: Can the CT+ crew see this?
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2009, 03:50:52 pm »
I can see.

Well, I understand that we'll have to take pendium mentions out of credits and such...  Thanks for giving this to us. =)

DK_Donutlicious

• Chrono Trigger + Crew
  • Guardian (+100)
  • Good news, everyone!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2009, 03:51:07 pm »
I can see this 8) For what to do now, that would be Z's call, since he has basically everything. Hopefully we hear from him soon :)

Zakyrus

• Entity
  • Magical Dreamer (+1250)
  • "Bouncy, bouncy, bouncy... --!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2009, 05:05:00 pm »
ChronoTrigger+ will unfortunately not be able to continue at the Compendium as things now stand. This forum has been created to give you guys an opportunity to reclaim any resources you might need from Compendium backups, as well as an opportunity to discuss next steps for your project and to find out what ZeaLitY's and JP's legal needs are seeing as they were the named parties in the C&D.

If CE were ever to leak over private channels, ZeaLitY and JP could have hell to pay. However, I'm not sure if this situation extends to CT+, especially provided Zakyrus and team laid low for awhile. Geiger is continuing work on Temporal Flux and his website is still up, so it's not like the Compendium is the only place you can get TF from right now. It might be possible to release CT+ through Zophar eventually or something. Any Compendium mentions in the credits would have to be removed, of course.

I agree 100%. It's official, this goes underground. If anyone asks about CT+ just tell them you don't know anything. After we have the resources, I'd like these threads to self-destruct. We can always commune, via email. When that time comes, FaustWolf (or another mod) if you can remove the CT+ Crew titles from our names (not now, assuming that would mess up our access to this thread) This doesn't mean that I'm leaving the Compendium, just removing this project's associations from it.

I'd also like to keep the "Architect of Kajar" title if I can. There's already something nostalgic about it.

~Z
« Last Edit: May 21, 2009, 05:16:19 pm by Zakyrus »

Azure

• Enlightened One (+200)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2009, 11:04:47 pm »
Zakyrus, is there any maps you'd like done?  I'm itchin' to get something done after the C&D...  Let me know.

Zakyrus

• Entity
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2009, 06:13:05 pm »
I don't know if we'll ever get to the 8MB expansion for doubling locations, BUT I'll give you something to work on:
For these you can make anything you wish:

Towns (you'd have to use the Millennial Fair tileset until we can import a town one)
Just use some kind of template (like bricks) to represent the houses.

Cleft of Dimensions (make something bizaare or nightmarish!)

or Make something from brand new from scratch.

Sorry, at the moment I can't think of anything else off the top of my head)

~Z

Zakyrus

• Entity
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2009, 06:57:13 pm »
Can I get the Fiona's Forest Script post? Thanks.

~Z

FaustWolf

• Guru of Time Emeritus
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Fan Power Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2009, 06:33:51 pm »
I'm in the process of moving another fan project over to a non-Compendium forum for temporary resumption of work while we wait for the permanent solution (which is there, just in progress) to take effect. Would you guys like a forum there as well? I could probably have everything from CT+ ported to the other forum within a couple weeks.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2009, 04:26:15 pm by FaustWolf »

Azure

• Enlightened One (+200)
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2009, 12:16:33 pm »
I'd be up for that..

DK_Donutlicious

• Chrono Trigger + Crew
  • Guardian (+100)
  • Good news, everyone!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2009, 01:47:18 am »
That sounds good to me.

FaustWolf

• Guru of Time Emeritus
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Fan Power Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2009, 01:54:03 am »
Okay, I'll send a PM around when the transitional forum is ready. Thanks for your patience; I'm taking on a lot of logistical stuff since I was fortunate enough not to be named in the C&D yet well-connected enough to have access to forum backups. Now that the Month That Could Have Been is finished I can get to work on a massive post-port, so you should be able to see just about everything you had going on prior to the C&D when this is done. You'll have to thank Satoh hugely since he's the Compendium member who snatched up a forum we could use temporarily, but we're going to lack wiki functionality until the "permanent solution" is in place. You'll know more on that when I do. Probably a few months.

Azure

• Enlightened One (+200)
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2009, 02:11:11 am »
Thanks again FW, you've been a great help!

Zakyrus

• Entity
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2009, 02:54:52 pm »
SWEEEEEEEEEET! That's good to hear, FaustWolf.

~Z

FaustWolf

• Guru of Time Emeritus
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Fan Power Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2009, 08:47:14 pm »
I'll be sending around a PM late tomorrow (July 17th -- maybe 18th depending on your time zone) with the new forum URL. I'm defaulting to making your guys' forum hidden from the other members since you're the most complete project out of the several that will be stationed there, and thus have the highest risk or C&D were we to be infiltrated or something. Let me know if you want me to make it public to all people who will be frequenting the forum, mostly modders, sprite artists, and 2D artists.

Zakyrus

• Entity
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2009, 09:43:54 pm »
Cool. You can kill this fourm FaustWolf now.

As for the new hidden forum. Give veteran modders like JCE3000, Vehek, etc. access if they want. but first make sure they are sworn to secrecy (eg. not tell anyone else about CT+ forum or anything about the project)

~Z