Author Topic: ZeaLitY is infamous? TV Tropes Small Name Big Ego?  (Read 2386 times)

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
    • My Compendium Staff Profile
Re: ZeaLitY is infamous? TV Tropes Small Name Big Ego?
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2009, 03:41:21 pm »
Chrono Cross fans who read that will feel vindicated. Chrono Trigger fanboys who read it will be even more pissed off. Thus, it's nothing I wouldn't have liked to happen in the first place.

chrono eric

• Dimension Crosser (+1000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2009, 05:26:19 pm »
Quote from: TVTropes
Zeality, the owner of the Chrono Compendium, is known for taking his love for Chrono Cross, the Contested Sequel of Chrono Trigger, to levels beyond Serious Business. He pops up on other Chrono forums to leave curse-filled tirades in any thread discussing Cross in a negative light as well as linking to his own site repeatedly while demanding that his (contradictory) fan theories be treated as canon. In the days before the recent DS port was released in the United States, he posted a thread encouraging his forumites to go to Game FA Qs and work to support his fan theories. He also threw a fit when a modder suggested that other modders were growing reluctant to work with the site because of his tendency to throw fits, responding that modders were too thin-skinned and that dead mods existed only because they didn't accept the support of his site (and not because most fan mods die on the vine). Easily the most epic example of his ego is this tirade against a site that gave a positive review of Cross and its TL;DR graphic at the end declaring "YOU ARE WRONG. SHUT UP".

:lol: This needs to be permanently posted on the front page of the Compendium to preserve the hilarity of it for all time.

Eske

• Enlightened One (+200)
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2009, 05:31:09 pm »
Heh, well I'm just glad he's on our side  8)

skylark

• Poet of El Nido
  • Black Wind Agent (+600)
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2009, 01:03:59 am »
Ha! This is awesome. :D

I wonder if I could get that kind of fame someday...

On second thought, probably not such a good idea... ^_^;

Asafigow

• Guardian (+100)
  • It's the middle of the story, go crazy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 12, 2009, 02:54:47 am »
I'm sorry, but..well...Zeality does rant and get angry about a whole crap load of stuff. He's always making frustration threads about one specific subject just because he's extra pissed of at it. We have the 'everything' frustration thread for that. Don't get me wrong, I still have some respect for him, but... he just doesn't seem that awesome.

IAmSerge

• Temporal Warrior (+900)
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 12, 2009, 03:01:41 am »
lol. zeality gets pissed and argues about everything controversial in life.  Other than that, hes a pretty damn cool guy