Author Topic: Cease & Desist Letter  (Read 176936 times)

IAmSerge

• Temporal Warrior (+900)
    • View Profile
Re: Cease & Desist Letter
« Reply #525 on: May 19, 2009, 12:20:14 pm »
The Eye of Faust sees all. 8)

The Fairy Tale's perfectly fine as far as I'm concerned, and seems to be a creative compromise all things considered. Let's hope you can write a sequel.

your timing is scary, sir

Dapifer

• Guardian (+100)
  • Semper Fidelis, Usque Ad Mortem
    • View Profile
« Reply #526 on: May 19, 2009, 12:23:44 pm »
I have never entered that "4chan" stuff...

I've heard to many bad things about that site, and someone whose opinion I trust has warned me that I best leave it that way, because that site is one of those things you really don't wanna know about.

But rest assure I won't behave like an ass at all.

Anyways, whatever happens with the C&D; I really hope the story is submitted, even if it's just the script, because I amreally curious about many things I saw in the previews, like the role of Glenn in the war against Mystics (the preview shows that he can choose to side with each army or declare neutrality) and about that guy, Cedric I believe it was called, that holds the Frozen Flame, and more so, about that place were Magus says: "So this is what happens when time dies"

I hope the above things are not spoilers, and if they are I apologize, please feel free to edit my post.

I just really want to know what happens in the story of Crimson Echoes, even if I don't get the pleasure of playing it myself u.u

Mr Bekkler

• Bounty Hunter
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
  • So it goes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #527 on: May 19, 2009, 01:09:32 pm »
Magus says: "So this is what happens when time dies"

That's the one that got me.

Mikisho

• Guardian (+100)
  • The Future Refused to Change. We Said Screw You.
    • View Profile
« Reply #528 on: May 19, 2009, 03:16:31 pm »
jesus Faust....  I'm gonna have to put you on a beeper or something....  You can't just sneak up on us like that..... :shock:....  Anywho, I might make a sequel, however we need this to develop more so that I have moe material.  In time though, it will happen....  Possibly.

Xshu

• Iokan (+1)
  • Let there be justice, even if it kills the world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #529 on: May 19, 2009, 05:45:15 pm »
So does anyone know what the missing 2% was for Crimson Echoes? Everyone says it was 98% done, so what exactly was missing?

KebreI

• Errare Explorer (+1500)
  • A true man never dies, even when he's killed
    • View Profile
« Reply #530 on: May 19, 2009, 05:49:58 pm »
It was in Beta, so the game was done but still had to be checks for missed bugs, typos, Black screens of death, etc.

Also from what I gathered the was one scene at the end that wasn't implemented yet. :?:

FaustWolf

• Guru of Time Emeritus
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Fan Power Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #531 on: May 19, 2009, 05:51:25 pm »
The extra 2% would have been mostly some last bug crushing work on JP's part and insertion of a few new sprites.

IAmSerge

• View Profile
« Reply #532 on: May 19, 2009, 08:32:07 pm »
This topic has seriously gone downhill.

Acacia Sgt

• Guru of Reason
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
  • Forever loyal to the Acacia Dragoons
    • View Profile
« Reply #533 on: May 19, 2009, 08:35:17 pm »
What do you mean?

IAmSerge

• View Profile
« Reply #534 on: May 19, 2009, 08:49:33 pm »
its less filled with people actually discussing what to do about the C&D, then it went to a phase of a bunch of new people posting how they will boycott SE for this, then its gone to Hungry Hungry Hippos (which is better than the boycotting newfishies...)

no offense to anyone new here.  It doesn't apply to you, really.  I have nothing against you.  Just the whole sum total of all of you guys posting in the same general time period...

Acacia Sgt

• Guru of Reason
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
  • Forever loyal to the Acacia Dragoons
    • View Profile
« Reply #535 on: May 19, 2009, 08:51:57 pm »
Well, could be they already understood and have nothing to discuss right now, which leads to going off-topic.

IAmSerge

• View Profile
« Reply #536 on: May 19, 2009, 08:53:30 pm »
Well, could be they already understood and have nothing to discuss right now, which leads to going off-topic.

which is exactly why, I think, that my previous comment about their boycotting SE has no relation to them anymore.  They posted, they discussed, we all came out learned.

Boo the Gentleman Caller

• Guru of Life Emeritus
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #537 on: May 19, 2009, 09:22:45 pm »
no offense to anyone new here.  It doesn't apply to you, really.  I have nothing against you.  Just the whole sum total of all of you guys posting in the same general time period...

No offense, but you're new here.

IAmSerge

• View Profile
« Reply #538 on: May 19, 2009, 09:26:09 pm »

No offense, but you're new here.

Yes, I know, but I joined prior to the incident... that statement was directed towards those who joined "Post 1999", if you know what I mean.

Dapifer

• Guardian (+100)
  • Semper Fidelis, Usque Ad Mortem
    • View Profile
« Reply #539 on: May 19, 2009, 10:17:53 pm »
Well... FaustWolf asked if someone was up for some Hungry Hungry Hippo stravaganza, I said I was...

This C&D is pretty serious, pretty sad stuff, and now we can only wait... I guess it was so we take our minds of things while at the same time wait for soemthing to happend.

I am still hoping SE somehow snaps out of it and give CE the green light, I am really hoping and wishing to play CE, and as I said earlier(and I believe I am not alone here) at least read about the story of Crimson Echoes, if worst case scenario happens u.u