Author Topic: Cease & Desist Letter  (Read 177020 times)

Magus_Brokenhart

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
Re: Cease & Desist Letter
« Reply #510 on: May 17, 2009, 10:26:03 pm »
Worse. SE is Serge. We are the three ghost kids.

Magus22

• Bounty Hunter
  • Dimension Crosser (+1000)
  • Jean-Luc Picard says "It's time for Chrono Break".
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: May 18, 2009, 12:57:21 am »
SE IS the Dream Devourer

Any word from them or upcoming word from them?

Nothing yet, but hopefully we will hear of something this week.

Samopoznanie

• Enlightened One (+200)
  • Playing Upon the Strings of Emptiness
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: May 18, 2009, 03:31:09 am »
Great job with the fairy tale, LoL. Fills in some blanks.

Dapifer

• Guardian (+100)
  • Semper Fidelis, Usque Ad Mortem
    • View Profile
« Reply #513 on: May 18, 2009, 09:55:52 am »
Beautiful words you use Mikisho... I sense great wisdom within you.

I like the fairy tale very much, GO Avalanche!!

kid123

• Guardian (+100)
  • A millenia of unceasingly nonsensical posts
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: May 18, 2009, 11:33:27 am »
Hey, Dapifer, isn't you the guy from Gamespot right? I really hope felixrush don't take the same step :(

Holy wow, Mikisho. You just made my day lol.

SE IS the Dream Devourer

Any word from them or upcoming word from them?

Nothing yet, but hopefully we will hear of something this week.

I need subscription, now ! The news is what i eagerly to see. I have keep my hope up a little.
btw it is more accurate to refer SE as Lavos

Dapifer

• Guardian (+100)
  • Semper Fidelis, Usque Ad Mortem
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: May 18, 2009, 10:02:46 pm »
I am the one in GameFAQS.

I am sorry if my attitude towards felixrush has misrepresented my character, I believe Mensmachine and Altra know I am not a bad guy, but I am just tired of felix trolling, I decided to just ignore him for a while, but he just keeps ruining and derailing fun topics at the Chrono Cross board.

I promise I will not display the same attitude in here, I recently created my account here at the Compendium, because of all the comotion. But I have been a user of it's vast knowledge for quite some time, so I am really grateful to be a part of this community.

Having said that, I hope what you say is true, and felix doesn't come here... because he has badmouthed this site in many topics, that is also why I just can't stand the guy...

Anyways, enough ranting about him, best forget about him at all, I really hope you opinion of my changes, I will not claim how good of a guy I am, let time and my actions prove it to you, and if you still think ill of me... then that would be sad u.u

But anyways, hope we can get along, and I really hope I get along with everyone here, this site is so great, I hate what's happened to your amazing projects...

OverlordMikey

• Chronopolitan (+300)
  • There are no maps.You can't map a sense of humor.
    • View Profile
« Reply #516 on: May 18, 2009, 10:49:54 pm »
I need subscription, now ! The news is what i eagerly to see. I have keep my hope up a little.
btw it is more accurate to refer SE as Lavos

I like Lavos! Are you saying I'm sideing with SE, I know I've been defensive of them in the sense that we should start flinging stupid insults (mainly because it makes us look bad). But I still support the release of CE.  :lol:

SE is currently acting like the DD/TD devouring things untill someone can stop them with a peaceful soulution! :D

Let's stop being victims and start being the..well Chrono Cross.

IAmSerge

• Temporal Warrior (+900)
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: May 18, 2009, 11:19:06 pm »
I am the one in GameFAQS.

I am sorry if my attitude towards felixrush has misrepresented my character, I believe Mensmachine and Altra know I am not a bad guy, but I am just tired of felix trolling, I decided to just ignore him for a while, but he just keeps ruining and derailing fun topics at the Chrono Cross board.

I promise I will not display the same attitude in here, I recently created my account here at the Compendium, because of all the comotion. But I have been a user of it's vast knowledge for quite some time, so I am really grateful to be a part of this community.

Having said that, I hope what you say is true, and felix doesn't come here... because he has badmouthed this site in many topics, that is also why I just can't stand the guy...

Anyways, enough ranting about him, best forget about him at all, I really hope you opinion of my changes, I will not claim how good of a guy I am, let time and my actions prove it to you, and if you still think ill of me... then that would be sad u.u

But anyways, hope we can get along, and I really hope I get along with everyone here, this site is so great, I hate what's happened to your amazing projects...

Ugh, felixrush..
heh.  Welcome, Dapifer.
If you care, you might, on an off chance, recognize me as "cheatscanner" on that site.  I've had that account for years.

We don't judge you until you... and what we judge of you is what you make yourself out to be judged by, by what you post.

so im prettty sure you'll be fine. =D

Boo the Gentleman Caller

• Guru of Life Emeritus
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: May 18, 2009, 11:29:32 pm »
Look, people have opinions.  It happens.  Some have said that this place has some "closed minded" or "egotistical" people, but in all honesty, that's not really the case.  Like all things, time will reveal truths and that goes to anyone anywhere; especially here.

We're just glad to have all the new people aboard!  It's nice to see this much support for the Compendium, for Crimson Echoes, hell, for the world's mother effing greatest: Chrono Trigger!!!

IAmSerge

• View Profile
« Reply #519 on: May 19, 2009, 01:59:13 am »
Look, people have opinions.  It happens.  Some have said that this place has some "closed minded" or "egotistical" people, but in all honesty, that's not really the case.  Like all things, time will reveal truths and that goes to anyone anywhere; especially here.

We're just glad to have all the new people aboard!  It's nice to see this much support for the Compendium, for Crimson Echoes, hell, for the world's mother effing greatest: Chrono Trigger!!!

Heh.  Everyone here is closed minded.  We just openly argue and discuss our closed mindedness (and if you disagree, Boo, that just proves that we are both closed minded about the issue!)

=D

Love for Evry1!

KebreI

• Errare Explorer (+1500)
  • A true man never dies, even when he's killed
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: May 19, 2009, 02:16:22 am »

Heh.  Everyone here is closed minded.  We just openly argue and discuss our closed mindedness (and if you disagree, Boo, that just proves that we are both closed minded about the issue!)

=D

Love for Evry1!
I say that a lot of the more permanent members are quite open minded. That doesn't mean we believe and accept ever thing philosophy tossed our way. We listen, analyze, and decide on each idea. Many of which are flawed, and some of which  are not but may fit another life style. Then there are those that ring true to each member individual and we take what we have learned.

IAmSerge

• View Profile
« Reply #521 on: May 19, 2009, 02:18:43 am »

=D

Love for Evry1!
I say that a lot of the more permanent members are quite open minded. That doesn't mean we believe and accept ever thing philosophy tossed our way. We listen, analyze, and decide on each idea. Many of which are flawed, and some of which  are not but may fit another life style. Then there are those that ring true to each member individual and we take what we have learned.

=D I know... I know... twas merely a shade of sarcasm that echoed from the dark reaches of my memories and escaped in to the realm of reality.

Mikisho

• Guardian (+100)
  • The Future Refused to Change. We Said Screw You.
    • View Profile
« Reply #522 on: May 19, 2009, 03:29:18 am »
I'm surprised Faust hasn't commented on my fairy tale.  He's losing his touch of being everywhere in his old age xD

FaustWolf

• Guru of Time Emeritus
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Fan Power Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #523 on: May 19, 2009, 03:39:03 am »
The Eye of Faust sees all. 8)

The Fairy Tale's perfectly fine as far as I'm concerned, and seems to be a creative compromise all things considered. Let's hope you can write a sequel.

kid123

• Guardian (+100)
  • A millenia of unceasingly nonsensical posts
    • View Profile
« Reply #524 on: May 19, 2009, 04:16:44 am »
The Eye of Faust sees all. 8)

The Fairy Tale's perfectly fine as far as I'm concerned, and seems to be a creative compromise all things considered. Let's hope you can write a sequel.

Uh .... oh sequel. I really do hope Mikisho do not write as terrible as that Advent Children or Crisis Core.

Lol Just kid. I like to see what crossover we can do with the Cease and Desist story.
Hey, how about in Chrono Trigger way?

Lavos Shell = SE
2nd Shell = Staff??
Core = Yoichi Wada  :lol:
Zeal = Crimson Echoes
Lavos attack on Zeal = Cease and Desist
Planet/Enlightened One = Fan

Hey, Dapifer. Relax man. As long as you not asses like 4chan,
you will be fine.(I remember Ramsus has said that  :))