Author Topic: Support CE! Here are some guidelines.  (Read 31944 times)

mav

• Magical Dreamer (+1250)
  • Gentleman Waiting in the Train Station at Twilight
    • View Profile
    • The RPG Realm
Re: Support CE! Here are some guidelines.
« Reply #30 on: May 09, 2009, 09:28:55 pm »
The new menu pictures are by Cute Lucca, right? I would rip 'em and make avatars, but it kinda makes me feel like I'd be stealing...and unless I get the okay, I'd rather not.

FaustWolf

• Guru of Time Emeritus
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Fan Power Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 09, 2009, 09:38:06 pm »
CuteLucca did the one for Prophet's Guile, and that was really just a resize and recoloration of one of her full-color works. Another really superb fan artist did the ones for CE.

mav

• Magical Dreamer (+1250)
  • Gentleman Waiting in the Train Station at Twilight
    • View Profile
    • The RPG Realm
« Reply #32 on: May 09, 2009, 11:01:51 pm »
Oh, is that right? I could have sworn I saw screens that were of Cute Lucca's art, but I'm beginning to think that that may have have been a different hack or something.

Anyhow, cool cool. Hopefully more people will start submitting art; more distinct art and art styles will reflect well on this endeavor.

Redline57

• Guardian (+100)
  • Crimson Echoes rocks
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 27, 2017, 03:03:06 am »
Hey, I don't know where to put this or if this is checked. I've been on this forum for 2 days now. I do want to say that crimson echoes is my favorite game. I think that it's as good as Chrono Trigger, if not better. After I played it I was blown away. What was more impressive was when I was told it was basically constructed by 3 people on a budget of 0$.

So I say thank you, Zeality, Chrono99 and Agent12 and whoever else helped out. Since playing it I have sent numerous threats to Sony, Squaresoft, you name it, in protest of how they tried to kill off your frankly beautiful work. I personally am against most BS copyright laws, and I actually did print out the C&D letter and used it as toilet paper. What you created will only grow the brand and encourage people like me to buy actual copies of their wii and playstation downloadable virtual console emulator roms. I'm surprised Square didnt offer to take the game for free and let others play it, as your work does not rob them of any money, on the contrary, it helps fans get excited about the original game. You made what they wont, their loss.

I thought Crimson Echoes was awesome, and if you ever need anyone to host any varient of the game or any of its content, I'm happy to as I'm flat broke and no one would dare sue me cause you can't get blood from a stone. If I can do anything to thank anyone here, let me know. Thank you for the memories and one more fuck you to Square and their scum suckin lawyers.

PrincessNadia78

• Chronicler of Time
  • Acacia Deva (+500)
  • I didn’t “pick up” anything! It’s common sense!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 30, 2018, 06:00:08 pm »
Redline, I LOVE your post! I just started playing it myself and I am LOVING this game! I seriously want it to never end. I too, would like to thank the people who made this game and I feel that square should have paid you guys to work for them and released it. However, that didn't happen, but you guys still turned out a GREAT product. Thank you!!

Boo the Gentleman Caller

• Guru of Life Emeritus
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 01, 2018, 01:03:57 pm »
I feel winds of the Springtime of Youth begin to blow...
« Last Edit: January 02, 2019, 12:32:29 pm by Boo the Gentleman Caller »

the_E_y_Es

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 01, 2019, 12:22:00 am »
So I was thinking, what if CE's Glenn spoke in Woolsey-style? Let us compare the following images:

original CE
https://imgur.com/4nweBWn

woolsey Glenn
https://imgur.com/L0LbRZe

^Not bad, eh? (that's a mock up btw)

Redline57

• Guardian (+100)
  • Crimson Echoes rocks
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 02, 2019, 02:28:55 am »
I like it. I figured I was the only one who would have liked his voice that way :)

the_E_y_Es

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 02, 2019, 07:48:47 am »
I like it. I figured I was the only one who would have liked his voice that way :)
Perhaps you'll like this, too: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HFRCRV2Bks