Author Topic: Well, Real Life started kicking me...  (Read 731 times)

skylark

• Poet of El Nido
  • Black Wind Agent (+600)
    • View Profile
Well, Real Life started kicking me...
« on: May 03, 2009, 10:55:06 pm »
It's getting to the point with me that I have to start daily looking for work, and I'm not gonna be on here much anymore.

I'll still look through threads, maybe post a couple of replies on the weekends, but that's about it.

Because of the above, I've lost a lot of my earlier drive for writing (I knew it was going to happen eventually, but not this soon). As such, I won't be surprised if I find my fics in Mt. Woe eventually.

'Chrono: To the Sea of Dreams' will be on hiatus, although I will try to finish up the story synopsis for Faustwolf, cause a part of me just can't seem to leave things half-done. Plus, I'm already halfway done with the second chapter to 'Everybody Loves Schala', so I can't really leave that alone for too long either.

Just to reiterate, I'm not gonna disappear, I just won't be here nearly as often. So until I find some stability, good luck, and thanks for all the fish. :)

Jeff Zero

• Earthbound (+15)
  • omg, l2ascend
    • View Profile
Re: Well, Real Life started kicking me...
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2009, 11:05:43 pm »
Hey there. You don't know from Adam (well, unless you've seen me on GameFAQs or something, but that's besides the point) but I'd like to take the time to tell you that I know exactly how you feel. Real Life has a habit of doing that with people. I'm still in the midst of yearning for stability; either you get lucky, or it comes slowly. Don't let it get to ya too much, though, and by all means, take whatever time you need.

FaustWolf

• Guru of Time Emeritus
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Fan Power Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2009, 12:02:59 am »
I've kept all the synopses skylark. I haven't had a chance to provide any feedback yet but if you ever want them put into a single document or something for safekeeping let me know.

skylark

• Poet of El Nido
  • Black Wind Agent (+600)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2009, 12:37:59 am »
I come back for a brief visit, and shit's already hitting the fan. :shock:

Sorry to hear about CE. I was really looking forward to it.  :(

*bows head for moment of silence*

Faust, I'll take that offer for putting the synopsis for safekeeping.

New Edit: Apparently, the words 'no reason to come back' don't hold that much weight with me. My bad. :oops:
« Last Edit: July 03, 2009, 02:18:41 pm by skylark »