Author Topic: How do I delete myself?  (Read 593 times)

TriforceofEternity

• Enlightened One (+200)
    • View Profile
How do I delete myself?
« on: April 26, 2009, 04:45:06 pm »
I want to leave this site since I get frustraed very easy due to not knowing if I am making a big deal out of something or not since I am sensitive to trolls and flamers. :picardno        

I've had a rude awakening to the thing called "The Internet"  :shock: so I now generally stay away from message boards.

If I can't then I'll just log-out forever and take my anger out the "hard way" as I am now forced to go to AHEM. extreme measures.

I'm so frustrated I can barly type.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2009, 04:49:24 pm by TriforceofEternity »

mav

• Magical Dreamer (+1250)
  • Gentleman Waiting in the Train Station at Twilight
    • View Profile
    • The RPG Realm
Re: How do I delete myself?
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2009, 04:57:32 pm »
Oi, I'm sorry to hear this man--if you wanna leave the site, that's one thing, but what exactly are these "extreme measures"? Don't do anything you'll regret; you're among your peers here, even if some of them are less understanding than the others...

Accounts can be deleted, I think, but will that do anything for you? Just take all this into consideration, pal. I'm sorry if you've been wronged in any way.

FaustWolf

• Guru of Time Emeritus
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Fan Power Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2009, 05:00:00 pm »
Dude, calm down. Take a deep breath. We just couldn't have a bunch of threads devoted to separate frustrations, precisely due to cluttering issues. That's why Ramsus created a general Frustrations thread as a catch-all to begin with. Plus, all your Internet frustration posts were preserved, just shoved into the Frustrations thread. They're on page 180 of that thread.

So you did something that didn't quite jive with the way things typically work around here. So what? It's a learning opportunity. No reason to just walk away, though that's your right I suppose. It's not like you were in danger of being banned or anything.

« Last Edit: April 26, 2009, 05:02:03 pm by FaustWolf »

Ramsus

• Entity
  • Chronopolitan (+300)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2009, 05:03:34 pm »
You can't delete yourself. You shouldn't have to. Nothing that happens here is so serious that you can't back off for a few days, lay low, and come back again to open arms.

Things aren't as bad as you think. Just calm down and forget about it for a while.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2009, 06:40:37 pm by Ramsus »

RedNeckJiuJitsu

• Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2009, 08:17:08 pm »
Man, rule 1 of the internet is "Don't take it personally." If you feel that you were treated unfairly, you should see how badly people get flamed on the lifting forum I go to when they create a thread that makes it obvious they didn't read the FAQ. Even then, it's nothing personal, it's just to keep down repeat, off-topic, and prohibited threads.

If you're feeling depressed (and no offense, but it sounds like you are; I've been there lots), find somebody to talk to. Ya might not want to, but you need to. It'll help. Heck, PM me if you need to. As I said, depression/bipolar (never been to a shrink to find out which) is something I've been dealing with for about the last 8 years, if not more.