Author Topic: Matters of the Heart. (Not my story but please read it)  (Read 1087 times)

TriforceofEternity

• Enlightened One (+200)
    • View Profile
Matters of the Heart. (Not my story but please read it)
« on: March 28, 2009, 01:13:39 am »
Not sure if this is allowed so please tell me in a kind way and I'll delete it if it comes to that point. :picardno

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4007375/1/Matters_of_The_Heart     

"What would you do if you were betrayed by all you knew? When strangers help Brittany escape a certain demise, she finds herself thrown into the realm of Hyrule. More inside. Post Minish Cap w/ OoA, OoS, MM, and others thrown in."

Zelda - Fiction Rated: T - English - Suspense/Adventure - Chapters: 59 - Words: 158,808 - Reviews: 135 - Updated: 9-30-08 - Published: 1-12-08 - Vaati & Farore

My goal is to get enough readers from here to convince her to contiune her story or encourage her since it's pretty well written but she (The Author) is very emotional and I wasn't prepared for that so she chewed me out when I said something she didn't like.   :(         

She also has moved her blog but didn't tell me where she moved it too. 

Edit on 3/29/09:  Even if you don't convincer her to redo it I am still curious as to opinions.   I saw there are 14 views so I don't know how far these people have read so I hope they like it.           

I also won't do threads like these unless there is an EXTREME emergency like this.    Very rare.

I am going to log off for now and will check back in a few days unless I am not feeling good or something as I don't make sense when I don't feel good.

« Last Edit: March 29, 2009, 07:41:42 pm by TriforceofEternity »

TriforceofEternity

• Enlightened One (+200)
    • View Profile
Re: Matters of the Heart. (Not my story but please read it)
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2009, 01:15:29 am »
Sorry for double posting but I don't do long posts very well and I just want to say this.

I am known as Tetraforce and also 4th Triforce piece when I had an old email address that Mom and Dad got rid of back in the day.

Edit:  Was it something I said? :shock: :( :picardno
« Last Edit: April 20, 2009, 07:08:07 am by TriforceofEternity »