Author Topic: Where have I been?!?  (Read 615 times)

Yoko Endovale

• Guardian (+100)
  • Forever Dreaming of Home
    • View Profile
    • pl0ximity
Where have I been?!?
« on: March 13, 2009, 05:34:11 am »
Yo guys. Long time no see. Stupid things have prevented me from coming online regularly. I'm re-enrolled, I think, for college, which was a long evil process... my house is being foreclosed on (thanks economy!) aaand my laptop had given up the ghost. New laptop GET! I'm gonna go update my Pixiv galleries, I think.

Did I miss anything super?

utunnels

• Guru of Reason Emeritus
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
    • View Profile
Re: Where have I been?!?
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2009, 11:28:39 am »
Long time no see. Yeah, I'm pretty busy recently as well. Although I'm still able to be online all day, but I have no time to do something creative(Sunday to Monday, 3 hours on the way, 9-10 hours at work, 5-6 hours sleep).

teaflower

• Radical Dreamer (+2000)
  • Dreams are the gateway to reality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2009, 03:51:32 pm »
Have you missed anything super? Yes, you have. Crimson Echoes is almost finished, and we have a super secret ninja operation planned. Look on a major board; you'll find the info. Other stuff is going on, but I'm not sure what.

And don't worry about always being here. Stuff happens and we have to cope.

FaustWolf

• Guru of Time Emeritus
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Fan Power Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2009, 05:04:17 pm »
Really sorry to hear about the foreclosure, Yoko. I hear that there's three words you're supposed to be able to say in court ("Produce the note" or something) that makes collectors not know what to do, but it may not be worth the trouble at this point.