Author Topic: Nu problem  (Read 3331 times)

DeeKay

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
Nu problem
« on: March 22, 2009, 11:47:48 am »
I'm having trouble beating the Nu's at Cerulean Lake. I leveled up to level 46 before I too Melchior up Mt. Woe (which I can't understand why so many people had trouble with), but now there's nowhere else I can level up.

I'm able to wipe out 3 of the Nu's, with only 1 HP left, but then the last little sucker does a 1 HP attack, and I'm knocked out. I just can't seem to get to my tonics before it delivers the final blow. Any suggestions as to how I can beat these guys?

Any help would be most appreciated!

teaflower

• Radical Dreamer (+2000)
  • Dreams are the gateway to reality.
    • View Profile
Re: Nu problem
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2009, 11:55:47 am »
Patience, my friend. Patience. I remember dreading this battle, but you must be patient. If I remember correctly, there's one Nu that always does 1 damage. Kill that one first. Then focus on the others, as they should only be doing 0 damage to you. I may be mistaken, but... keep trying! You'll get it eventually!

Chrono'99

• Guru of Reason Emeritus
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
Re: Nu problem
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2009, 11:56:46 am »
The game relies on strategy exclusively, so it never matters what level Magus is at.

Concerning these Nus, the key is to notice which one is the "little sucker"... Killing the 3 other Nus first is useless, so try a different strategy  :wink: