Author Topic: A little confused about moderatorship.  (Read 2754 times)

nightmare975

• Architect of Kajar
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
Re: A little confused about moderatorship.
« Reply #30 on: February 25, 2009, 03:05:07 am »
I'm fine with any status as long as it doesn't say "FAIL" or "Fuck you" or something.

Could I have mine say "Fuck you"? That would be awesome, for like two or three minutes, then it would suck, because everyone would think I'm an asshole.

Jutty

• Black Wind Agent (+600)
  • The Most In-Frequent Poster Ever
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 08, 2009, 12:33:30 am »
I'd love to be a moderator. I even remember asking ZealitY to be put on the list of candidates a while back. It's not that I want to brandish the e-penis, it's that I want to help out around here and be more involved with the site itself. I feel like this is my home on the internet. In fact, the forum index is my homepage, actually...

... Just saying. I'm happy with being a normal member, and I like the sense of responsibility I get whenever taking care of something in the RP board, but I'd be more than willing to accept a moderator position.

Well I think people should only be concerned with showing off some e-penis. Helping is so overrated.

Belaith

• Black Wind Agent (+600)
  • I ain't never scared
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 08, 2009, 12:41:02 am »
Major contributions must be made in order to become any one with a decent rank. I believe that every member contributes in his or her own way to the compendium.