Author Topic: New 1005 Ending  (Read 815 times)

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
    • My Compendium Staff Profile
New 1005 Ending
« on: February 20, 2009, 07:44:14 pm »
  • They Gate in to the Denadoro Mts.
  • {Lucca}: {delay 03}We're here... / {Crono}: I wonder if anything happened at the castle while we were away. / {Marle}: ...{page break}It's good to be home, at least.
  • FADE TO BLACK, LUCCA'S HOUSE LUNCH
  • {Lucca}: So, {Marle}'s got more meetings today? / {Crono}: Yeah. It's a packed day. / {Lucca}: And you're King, right? Why aren't you attending? / {Crono}: Hey, I've gotta eat, you know? And that chef sort of scares me... / Mommy, mommy!! Ashley hit me! / LARA: Fighting again? You'd both better stop, or I'm coming in there! / {Lucca}: Hah! My mom thinks I'll take over this orphanage some day. / {Crono}: Well, want to tag along for the castle? / {Lucca}: ...Might as well. Not much going on here...
  • EXPLORE MODE ON
  • Lucca's House - LARA: Be back before sundown, dear! / I can't...reach...the hands...! / ...They're picking on me!! / But I don't want to take a bath! / TABAN: H, hey! We've gone over this a thousand times.{page break}I should invent a way to make baths fun...hm, like waterproof toys! Brilliant! / I'm studying real hard!
  • Lucca's House - Annoying, but keep the music Peaceful Days IF the ending memory is set, at least until they exit to the OW
  • ZENAN BRIDGE - ONE BLUE GUARD - Hey, {Crono}! Things are locked down here until Porre gets the border passage laws set up.
  • CATHEDRAL - FIRST GUY - Greetings. I hope you'll stay and help coordinate Truce relief. / ARBORETUM NUN #1 - The children are so exuberant. / NUN #2 - It's a good thing the attacks didn't bring down the cathedral. We've been able to help so much! / MAIN ROOM PEOPLE ARE ALL BASICALLY GOOD
  • FAIR - FIRST AREA IS OK - GOSSIP WOMAN: (No) - They're saying {Marle} was off on another time adventure.{full break}Who honestly believes that stuff? / ZACK: Aisha! How could you? I'll win you back with a bouquet of Bellflowers... / Hey, Aisha and I are engaged! Don't worry. You're invited! / AISHA: Hi, {Crono}! Zack and I are finished.
  • TRUCE SINGLE WOMAN HOUSE - Things are slightly looking up. I heard some neutral Zenan people are meeting at the castle today. / WOMAN IN BED - Thank goodness we still have King {Crono} and Queen {Marle}...
  • CASE DE CRONO - GINA: {Lucca}, it's good to see you! Say hi to {Marle} for me! / WOMAN UPSTAIRS - That {Crono} sure doesn't keep his room very clean...{full break}{delay 03}Oh, hi there, {Crono}! Just admiring your interior design.
  • MAYORS MANOR - MAID AT FRONT - {Marle} is under such constant pressure. I can see why she delegated power to the Chancellor. / REFRIGERATOR WOMAN - {Marle} doesn't seem like the political type, but I'm sure she'll learn. / GUY AT TABLE - Hey, {Crono}! Taking care of business, I trust? / SOLDIER IN BED - ...The first town to rebel against Porre...can count me in... / GUY IN BED - ...We need to revive morale. Maybe we can host a dance...anything is better than just sitting here... / GIRL ABOUT TRUCE HOSPICE IS OK
  • TICKET OFFICE - REMOVE WOMAN AND KID GOING TO CHORAS - OWNER - Sorry, {Crono}. But with this economy, I'm packing it up.{full break}I'm sure there will be a market for the ferry next year. Until then, you can schedule private trips if you need to leave. / GUY - I'm sorry for my husband. This was his passion.
  • GUARDIA CASTLE - LEFT GUARD AT FRONT - Yawn. There's not much to do around here... / RIGHT GUARD AT FRONT - Hey, {Crono}! I don't blame you for slipping out now and then. / KEEP BARRACKS LINES / MONTCRIEF: Good day, {Crono}. A meeting with a Regiorran representative will begin soon. / OTHER KITCHEN ONES ARE FINE / LEFT GUARD BEHIND THRONE - The Queen's patience has its limits. She's very pragmatic. / RIGHT GUARD BEHIND THRONE - I underestimated how boring it is in here. But it's cake compared to Porre's drills. / CHANCELLOR: I'll be glad when all this mumbo-jumbo blows over. I'm too old for this. / {Marle}: Hey, guys! / {Lucca}: {Marle}! We'll keep you company. / {Marle}: I sort of had another idea... / {Crono}: That sounds devious. / {Marle}: Mmhmm! Come on, let's slip out of the back to Guardia Mountain! FADE TO BLACK, GUARDIA MOUNTAIN VISTA, MUSIC = The Brink of Time
  • {Lucca}: You're sure they won't notice? / {Marle}: By the time they do, it'll be too late! I'm not worried. / {Crono}: Yeah. This is the first chance we've really had to sit down and talk... / PAUSE 3 SECONDS WITHOUT DIALOGUE / {Marle}: Do you think it's really over? / {Lucca}: ...{delay 02}No. Not if that Dream Devourer is still out there. / {Crono}: Yeah, and Schala...We left her behind once. I feel responsible, again... / {Marle}: ...Don't. Some of it was Belthasar's fault. / PAUSE 3 SECONDS / {Lucca}: Belthasar...I'm sure we haven't heard the last from him. / {Crono}: Hell, if I do any more heroics, it's going to be under Gaspar's advisement. / {Marle}: Heh, yeah. But... / 3 SECONDS AGAIN / {Marle}: What if he doesn't contact us again? We'll just be stuck here...{page break}We'll never get to see {Frog}, {Ayla}, {Robo}, or even {Magus} again. / {Lucca}: Hey, these bonds of friendship transcend time...{page break}Heh, just kidding! Did you forget? I'm developing Time Eggs!{page break}We'll always have an open avenue to visit, I'm sure. / {Marle}: {Lucca}, thank you. I'm glad everyone's okay after all that... / 4 SECONDS PASS / A GUARD COMES UP / Queen {Marle}, King {Crono}!{full break}Mayor Vera of Regiorra is here to discuss the Truce relief effort.{full break}And those Choras folks will be around soon to discuss building a ship-charter service to replace the ferry! / {Crono}: Yeow, already? {delay 03}We'll be right down. / GUARD LEAVES / {Crono}: Well...everyone ready? / PAUSE 2 SECONDS, START "TO FAR AWAY TIMES" / {Marle}: Yeah! Might as well get it over with, right? / {Lucca}: Heh. Life goes on! / {Crono}: All right then! After you, ladies... / MARLE AND LUCCA GO FIRST, THEN CRONO / WAIT 2 SECONDS AFTER THEY ARE OFF THE SCREEN / A KILWALA WALKS UP TO THE CLIFF AND STARES AT THE VISTA / WAIT 4 SECONDS / GO TO CREDITS
« Last Edit: February 20, 2009, 07:55:41 pm by ZeaLitY »

Chrono'99

• God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
Re: New 1005 Ending
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2009, 02:27:22 pm »
GUY - I'm sorry for my husband. This was his passion.

Typo maybe?

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
    • My Compendium Staff Profile
Re: New 1005 Ending
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2009, 02:46:21 pm »
Whoops. I guess that should be a woman now.