Author Topic: Radical Reporting  (Read 2920 times)

Radical_Dreamer

• Entity
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
    • View Profile
    • The Chrono Compendium
Radical Reporting
« on: February 17, 2009, 11:41:45 pm »
I'll post my notes in this thread. I'm presently playing the 2-16 Build.

• There is consistently a black bar along bottom of screen. There's none on the top of the screen, just along the bottom. It's not terribly tall, but it is noticeable.  JP NOTE: I see this on CT orig too?
  • Unable to sleep in Crono's bed. Not sure if this is a bug, or a deliberate feature, but I thought it bore mentioning.
  • After losing to Dalton in Gato's space, Crono says prone until the screen is exited. I suspect this is a known issue, as is the beta tester in the Square. JP NOTE: yea it's a test area
  • In Magus' intro scene, he walks in place at times while ascending the mountain. JP NOTE: I think this is done on purpose (wind blowing him back?) I'll let Zeality comment
  • Dalton "pops" when he switches animations, moving a bit from his prior position.
  • Magus demands that "...the villagers and me use the healing square". Should be "...the villagers and I use the healing square".

« Last Edit: February 18, 2009, 01:59:24 am by jsondag2 »

Radical_Dreamer

• Entity
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
    • View Profile
    • The Chrono Compendium
Re: Radical Reporting
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2009, 02:15:30 am »
  • In Chronopolis, the news reports "injure the weal of New Dorino" Should say "wealth".
  • Upon returning from Chronopolis: "They've got a base on the coast.That's got to be it!" Needs a space after the period.
  • In Fiona's Chapel at Night. "Wish I could just stay there" Needs a period.
  • Same scene as above, Marle says "No luck", also needs a period.
  • After returning to Chronopolis: "He apparently retrieved Lucca's/Gate/Key" Gate is on its own line; this should not be the case.
  • "Which, by the way implies the Gates"; should have a comma after "way".
  • "Robo and the two others, go/down/to the reactor". Down is on its own line; this should not be the case.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2009, 02:54:02 am by jsondag2 »

Radical_Dreamer

• Entity
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
    • View Profile
    • The Chrono Compendium
Re: Radical Reporting
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2009, 12:32:58 am »
  • The "We'll go...and explore the ruins of the Ocean Palace" has odd line breaks (sorry I don't have the exact quote. This is after the fights in Chronopolis)[ JP NOTE: Fix'd in later patch...the first line break is kind of early but explore doesn't fit on the first line/li]
    • April 17, 2302 AD Dispatch: "station's" has its own page, when it should be a part of another text page. JP NOTE: Fix'd in later patch
    • After deciding to go to 605AD, the menu cannot be accessed until after a party member swap (possibly just the dialog) JP NOTE: I'm not exactly sure what this means...it might be fixed
    • After switching Lucca into the party, Robo isn't in her place until re-entering room JP NOTE: Fix'd in later patch
    • 4th man at the bar, inn in 600: "He should be at the field by Denandoro" needs to be finished, either with a period or with more of the sentence. JP NOTE: Fix'd in later patch
« Last Edit: March 04, 2009, 01:37:28 am by jsondag2 »