ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
    • My Compendium Staff Profile
Hahaha
« on: February 16, 2009, 10:16:02 am »
We're going to release a new Chrono game soon! Can you believe it?

I mean, jeez! Where no other project succeeded, we're about to add an entire fan chapter worth 40 hours of playtime to the mythos!

Whoa.

MORALE GET

Chrono'99

• God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
Re: Hahaha
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2009, 10:54:50 am »
Yup. The very first full-length Chrono fangame.

And with the Coliseum, Prophet's Guile and the Retranslation, "Kajar Laboratories" is beginning to have a pretty nice list of achievements 8)

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2009, 11:01:19 am »
Yeah, definitely. We also have Magus Unmasked:

http://www.romhacking.net/community/555/

It's funny to me because some outsider must see that, and think "wow, the Chrono Compendium must be a HUGE community with tons of active members volunteering and working." Ha, hahahaha...

Chrono'99

• God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2009, 11:13:18 am »
Ah, I forgot about that one! It's great how even Chrono Cross is getting its share of hacking achievements.

Agent 12

• Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2009, 01:53:23 pm »
Yea it's coming together.  Considering that you had 1000 bug fixes in your playthrough and we've only had 2 show stoppers (really one showstopper...the other one was more of a JP was an idiot stopper)  I think the rom is in a relatively stable state.  We can spend a monthish just really polishing this sucker. 

We really gotta confirm that people are going through this with random parties though.  The first show stopper sort of concerned me cause I think it was cause of the party he was using (was it chrono'99?  I had done that scene many times w/o the game freezing).  It also seems like people are using default names so were not going to catch hard coded Crono/marle's.

--JP

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2009, 11:46:26 pm »
I'm thinking of organizing an "elite" group of a few beta testers who will make a second round after this first batch finishes. This would be very, very close to release, and it would be people who could sacrifice hours and hours to testing over a few days.

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2009, 02:24:33 pm »
CHRONO FUCKING TRIIIIIIIIIIIIGGEEEEEEEEEEEER

:lee:

FaustWolf

• Guru of Time Emeritus
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Fan Power Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2009, 04:25:46 am »
3AM...Can't...put CE...down...

If I just had a case of Diet Coke to go with it, it would be 1995 all over again. At this time of night/morning I begin to have philisophical conversations with myself as to why I think Diet Coke tastes better than regular Coke.

Uh, anyway, at the very least, Square Enix is gonna be pissed they can't milk this for money.

Agent 12

• Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2009, 04:29:10 am »
The best part is.....IMO you're not even at the best part :)

You haven't seen what i consider Chrono'99's greatest work.....or my greatest work....Zeality;s greatest is in every chapter so I guess technically you've seen that.  Though I admit his decisions were very well done...maybe the best dialogue (though Lord J said we need to relook at the general arguments should definitely stay).

--JP

nightmare975

• Architect of Kajar
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2009, 04:36:58 am »
The best part is.....IMO you're not even at the best part :)

You haven't seen what i consider Chrono'99's greatest work.....or my greatest work....Zeality;s greatest is in every chapter so I guess technically you've seen that.  Though I admit his decisions were very well done...maybe the best dialogue (though Lord J said we need to relook at the general arguments should definitely stay).

--JP

What about MY greatest work(s) huh? Don't you have feelings jerk?

jk jk I'm just messing with you.

Agent 12

• Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2009, 04:41:24 am »
haha well he's pretty far away from you're best work ;) And it's kind of a spoiler.  Bet you thought I forgot about your safety not guaranteed :) Is that your address?

--JP

nightmare975

• Architect of Kajar
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2009, 04:48:46 am »
haha well he's pretty far away from you're best work ;) And it's kind of a spoiler.  Bet you thought I forgot about your safety not guaranteed :) Is that your address?

--JP

Address? Oh god no, I'd never damn myself like that, I believe it is the actual address from the ad, someone went down there once an it was a torn down building or something.

Agent 12

• Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2009, 04:50:01 am »
haha ok, I remembered you saying you lived in cali so I wanted to make sure.  That ad is definitely one of the nice quirks about CE.

--JP