Author Topic: Truce Mayor's Manor CE version  (Read 920 times)

Chrono'99

• God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
Truce Mayor's Manor CE version
« on: February 16, 2009, 03:09:00 am »
It occurred to me that people might not realize that we changed some Techs like Protect and Haste. Perhaps we could use the "tutorial" people in the Truce Mayor's Manor to give NEW information on the game compared to CT? One NPC in there could mention how Marle's Haste spell has improved and can target everyone rather than just one character, etc. We could also give other tidbits on the game that I think are not that well-known:

-In the shop menu, you can push Down on the first screen to change your equipment (this isn't just in CTDS!)
-In the item menu, push A twice on an equipment to see its stats and who can equip it
-Power does NOT matter at all for bow and gun users
-Push L+R to run from battles (this is one seems obvious but I swear some people don't know)
-If you're playing on Snes9x, please STOP right now and switch to Zsnes because it will most certainly glitch at one point
-etc.

We would also need to add an NPC in Leene's Square or the Truce Inn to tell the player that the Mayor's Manor has new information to give, or something, otherwise people might assume that there's nothing new compared to CT and the first CE demos and might never actually visit the location. Thoughts?

Agent 12

• Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
    • View Profile
Re: Truce Mayor's Manor CE version
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2009, 03:19:02 am »
oh man good idea....certainly better than (place holder) haha. 

Hey while i got you and...somewhat related to the mayors manor, zeality found a nasty bug where all of the truce houses music is wrong when you go to character selection and come back. It's cause i kind of cheated by making the Music those locations {FF} not set since we wanted them to be the same as the OW (which changes).

Anyways now i have to change the music in the event code, do you  remember if the music for truce changes based off frogs decision?  Or was it only porre and medinas?

--JP

Chrono'99

• God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2009, 03:31:23 am »
I think it was only Porre and Medina.

Vehek

• Errare Explorer (+1500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2009, 12:59:16 pm »
I haven't tried the latest patches, but Truce's music changes to "Memories of Green" when you choose neutral.