Author Topic: (Warning lots of screenshots) Updated 3/3!  (Read 6165 times)

Romana

• Springtime of Youth
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
  • Fight the Future
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
Re: (Warning lots of screenshots) Updated 28/2!
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2009, 11:38:52 am »

"equpment" -> "equipment"  JP NOTE: this scene is pretty different in the new patch..but the typo was still there :)

It says 1999 AD. Bringing this up in case it's been overlooked.  JP NOTE: Fixed in new patch

Same with 2305 AD.  JP NOTE: Fixed in new patch

Blocky looking tile on the right of the rock beside the party.  Were you talking about the shadow?

The plant looks out of place and buggy.  JP NOTE: Fixed in new patch

The left tile on the rock.

On the left, is that the top of a ladder sprite or something?  JP NOTE: Not sure what it is, but i like it there....some sort of awesome reptite interior decorating

When Sorin was walking in here, he overlapped the vines at the top of the entrance for a second.  JP NOTE: Fixed in newer patch

This happens for a moment when he's about to use his blue circle attack.  JP NOTE: Fixed in newer patch

Random line break. JP NOTE: Fixed in newer patch
« Last Edit: March 01, 2009, 01:33:56 pm by jsondag2 »

Romana

• Springtime of Youth
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
  • Fight the Future
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
Re: (Warning lots of screenshots) Updated 28/2!
« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2009, 04:56:51 pm »
Silly me, got the latest patch now.

I used Rocket Roll at the start of this fight and when it finished I heard the enemy death sound effect, but none had been killed. Maybe I'm just mishearing something.

Upon winning the fight in this room, the display showed a brief "MISS89".

*The Epoch isn't working properly for me; I can't select any era without the cursor moving to another one.
Emulator controls altered themselves or something, never mind.

AHHH
Warped to 605 AD and found the canyon like this. Can't move anywhere, stuck on a solid tile.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2009, 10:26:56 pm by Pyt Fumv »

Agent 12

• Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
    • View Profile
Re: (Warning lots of screenshots) Updated 3/3!
« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2009, 05:05:04 pm »
Uh......can someone else confirm the final two bugs Py reported?  I'll check it out myself after work if noone else gets to it.

--JP

EDIT: I just confirmed that this isn't in the latest internal patch...which makes it unlikely it's in the latest beta patch.  Pyt, are you sure you patched a FRESH CT Rom (i.e. you didn't patch the CE ROM?)  If possible i would suggest using Zsnes auto patching feature.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2009, 05:14:34 pm by jsondag2 »

Lenophis

• Crimson Echoes Beta Squad
  • Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2009, 05:13:32 pm »
Truce Canyon is fine for me (patch is dated February 29). I think that other screenshot is in a lost timeline for me, so I don't think I can get back to it without going through the whole game (still in that process).

Pyt, are you hard patching or soft patching?

Romana

• Springtime of Youth
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
  • Fight the Future
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #19 on: March 03, 2009, 08:40:10 pm »
SHIT I patched my CE rom without thinking, fuck. Sorry about that.

Agent 12

• Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2009, 08:55:20 pm »
Phew!

You had me worried :)

Everyone does it, but since we'll be updating patches so frequently and you aren't going to be opening the ROM for developing or anything you might want to use Zsnes soft patching feature.

--JP

Romana

• Springtime of Youth
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
  • Fight the Future
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2009, 12:38:18 am »
Apologies for not posting lately, haven't had as much free time lately, various shit happening over here. Will update tomorrow.

Romana

• Springtime of Youth
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
  • Fight the Future
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #22 on: May 05, 2009, 10:25:50 pm »
Well about frickin' time~.

I switched over to the 'Final' patch and am going from chapter 16 onwards (via debug room) in a freshly-patched rom.

Frog's sword is completely black here.

"Kasmirs" should be "Kasmir's".  JP NOTE: unless there's more than one kas...ah forget it.....

Not sure if this is at all a big deal. JP NOTE: Was this from chapter 16?  In a normal game kasmirs for dissapears after bringing the masamune back.

Needs a period.

Uh
When you enter the Gato section of the fair after the Fall of Guardia, there's a Black Tyrano head that says "Temporarily disabled". Also, it plays the fair theme, despite the fair using the theme from 2300 AD. When you leave the Gato section, the happy fair music continues instead of the Ruined World theme. It's my test area i'll fix it before release

'Energy' shouldn't be capitalized. Also, there should be a space or line break separating the sentences.

Should be a comma between "worry" and "I'll", maybe.

(Porre Lab)
After defeating the two guards here, Robo ran off and repositioned himself at the top of the screen when I moved.  JP NOTE: fix'd in private build

You're able to walk on the grandfather clock here.

Coyopa?'s colours became brighter as I attacked it. I think I started with a tech that caused a lighting effect (e.g. Luminaire), which may have caused it. Every subsequent attack causes it to grow slightly brighter.  JP NOTE: yea, turns out that enemy and tileset don't go well together.....in fact that tile set and battles period don't go well together.  Just pretend...it has something to do with chemicals in the lab..

Minor graphical nitpick.

If I remember correctly, I screened this because there was a part where the screen faded back in and Robo and Magus walked 'out of' Crono as normal during an event, but this was after Belthasar had finished talking about something (there was something he was showing/flashing back to and then it faded back to Chronopolis, where the walking thing then occured). So it looked odd in the middle of a conversation.

I noticed that after Ayla was made available, she wouldn't appear in Chronopolis, although I could still switch her in and out of the party using the menu.  JP NOTE: that's kind of strange....um..did you actually get Ayla through the game, or did you get her through the debug room?

Magus managed to get stuck there after a battle. Moving down and to the right a little caused him to catch up.  JP ONTE:  Fix'd in private build

Closed bracket needed, although I'm guessing it's due to character limitation.  JP NOTE: nah....just a JPs copy paste ability limitation
« Last Edit: May 06, 2009, 01:22:00 am by jsondag2 »