Author Topic: Causal Link, relation to MP.  (Read 1109 times)

6502x86

• Earthbound (+15)
    • View Profile
Causal Link, relation to MP.
« on: February 14, 2009, 12:06:56 am »
Just a random idea I had. When Marle disappears, it's because the atoms that make her up exploded all over the place to where they would have been had Marle never been born. That flash? It was a Luminal Boom, the light-based equivalent of a Sonic Boom. Let me explain. TTI may not have been violated completely by Marle's banishment. It is generally accepted that she was banished to the DBT, but I question that. While Lavos as the Time Devourer was able to continue it's awareness(In my opinion, due to a creative application of the Pocket Dimension.), it is utterly inconceivable that Marle would be able to do the same. I therefore submit that she was not sent to the DBT, but was rather stuck in a limbo in the Prime Universe, thanks to TTI being slightly stronger than we suspected. TTI as I believe it to work does not preserve spatial coordinates of all atoms in a Traveler's body. Rather, it establishes a Causal Link between those Atoms. This link ensures that no matter the distance of the atoms physically, information(heat, inertia, etc) can be transmitted between them with 100% Fidelity and 100% Efficacy. Basically, while the Atoms that made up Marle were separated by space, they were still connected through time. Let me Illustrate.

Get it? Marle is bunch of dots in three dimensions that make a concise whole. After the event her atoms are separated in space(2D) but if you add time(3D) then rotate it, you will see the connection.

NOTE: I am not implying space is Two-Dimensional, I am simply linking the textual explanation to my diagram. Just so nobody starts a post with something along the lines of  :picardno.

Finally, the Luminal Boom is caused by her atoms moving to the redesignated locations at infinite velocity.

6502x86

• Earthbound (+15)
    • View Profile
Re: Causal Link, relation to MP.
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2009, 12:22:26 am »
By the way, let me explain why this is necessary. If we accept that Marle vanishes, it is possible that other things vanish as well. Sure, none of the heroes vanish completele ever again, but over the course of the story Chaotic Processes, more popularly known as Butterfly Effects started by them will remove an atom here and there from our heros bodies. if these come from an area of little consequence, like the epidermis... who cares if they're missing an atom here and there. But imagine the damage caused by entire sections of DNA suddenly disapearing!!!

If the Causal Link is inexistant, then our current understanding of the entire Chrono Universe may be flawed.