Author Topic: Some Random Chrono Pics I Made  (Read 1205 times)

Shadow D. Darkman

• Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
  • "Chrono Cross" is good, and spoilers never hurt...
    • View Profile
Some Random Chrono Pics I Made
« on: January 19, 2009, 06:33:36 pm »

Logo for the Original Chrono Flux, set in our world in about May of 2001, shifting to a re-enactment of Chrono Trigger SNES, with the only ones remaining out of the original party being Ayla and Magus. This story shows how Shadow got his Dark power.

Logo for Chrono Flux Redux, set somewhere in the 3000s. A re-enactment of the Original Chrono Flux based on CTDS, except Lavos is not the last battle. A sidestory to Kingdom Hearts: A Different Ending, showing why Shadow wasn't trying to escape from his capture in that story.

Basically what each character is going to resemble in Chrono Flux Redux. Until I get a Dream Devourer sprite, it has to stay that way.

Experiment at making a Title Screen for the Original Chrono Flux. Used a different "C" (the "C" the Epoch uses on its warp screen)

Original Title Screen for the Original Chrono Flux. Was a real pain to make.

This weapon was made from a genius decision Shadow made during the Original Chrono Flux. In Redux, when he does the same thing, he creates the Dreamseeker blade (to explain how it is acquired in-game), which follows him back to reality in KH:ADE. (Renamed Dreamweaver on KH:ADE b/c it sounds better)

Crono shown alongside Link from The Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time. The Heroes Of Time.

teaflower

• Radical Dreamer (+2000)
  • Dreams are the gateway to reality.
    • View Profile
Re: Some Random Chrono Pics I Made
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2009, 07:29:12 pm »
... I love how the second picture is just random people thrown together. Real nice.

In general, quite frankly, they are crap, I'm sorry to say. Work on making your own people. I know my style (the one I used to draw the sort of title for Temporal Odyssey) isn't great, but it's better than some of the things I see on this page. The first three letters of FLUX are actually really nice, but the X throws it off completely.

Shadow D. Darkman

• Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2009, 09:35:44 pm »
In FLUX, the X doesn't have a counterpart in that font, so I used a warped X for the flux effect.

Other than that the whole thing came from the logo for Chrono Resurrection, with one of the E's having that bottom rung cut off for the F.

In the poster for Redux, that's the whole party, since Schala is a secret recruit (like Magus was originally). Yes, Redux will have Schala as a party member. It's my tribute to the Schala Project in Kajar.

As for characters, Other than Lavos and Janus, those are all OCs made by friends of mine and are used with the consent of those friends. My drawing is crap, too crappy to use here.

teaflower

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2009, 09:40:39 pm »
My biggest problem is that the pictures of your friends' characters are nothing more than pictures of other characters from other venues. I can understand if your art is complete and utter crap, but couldn't they have the decency to do their own character art? And if it's just a matter of, "This character looks just like mine.", then... my banner for The End of the Worlds will feature Vincent Valentine as Lovell, Magus as Sinclair, Misa Amane as both Aderyn and Seren, and Marle as Mayim.

You should probably work with Photoshop to get the effects you want. With the right brushes and tools, it works wonders.

Shadow D. Darkman

• Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2009, 09:46:55 pm »
Oh, no, I found those pics. I had to change Kaeli's (an OC I made based on a friend of mine) to match Lucca.

As for M4R7Y as Shadow The Hedgehog and "Sonic," that was how they were made. (Sonic is just the fake name the character, real name Ash Williams, makes up, like how Glenn takes the name "Frog") M4R7Y or Marty was made to be a rip off of Shadow Hedgehog. Their owner is a rabid fan of Sonic and Evil Dead (kinda like how you, Tea, are a rabid fan of Magus :lol: )

Also, I don't have Photoshop.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2009, 09:48:26 pm by Shadow D. Darkman »

teaflower

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2009, 09:48:33 pm »
Oh. Okay.

If you want, and if you send me appropriate descriptions, I can doodle you up some characters.

Shadow D. Darkman

• Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2009, 09:54:25 pm »
Shadow Darkman - Brown hair, blue eyes, green sword.

Roxas Foxx - Blue hair (I think), has to have a bow to suit the Marle role.

Kaeli Townshend - Black hair, has to have a gun to suit the Lucca role.

Ash "Sonic" Williams - Sonic The Hedgehog with a broad sword (How the sword is drawn I'll leave up to you. Excalibur represents the Grandleon.)

Marty, serial number M4R7Y - Shadow The Hedgehog with a Chaos Emerald that is colored however you choose.

Dire Wolf - Female Werewolf. Facial expression is up to you.

Janus Zeal - Draw Magus and all will be well for him.

Oh, and can you get me a full Dream Devourer sprite? Thanks.

teaflower

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2009, 09:56:58 pm »
... um... what the hell do they wear? I'll draw Shadow dressed like Aeris until you tell me what everyone wears. Like how Lovell wears a red cloak thing that flows behind him and Alex wears bloody clothes.

HyperNerd

• Springtime of Youth
  • Dimension Crosser (+1000)
  • In Guardia we trust
    • View Profile
    • Surreal Squad homepage
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2009, 09:57:30 pm »
Are you Lazy, dude? It's called Paint, for the art, and Google for the sprite. Simple, eh?

Shadow D. Darkman

• Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2009, 10:02:17 pm »
Ignoring Nerd's bash...

Shadow Darkman - black shirt, long purple coat, blue jeans, and brown shoes.

Roxas Foxx - I guess you can give her Yuffie's AC outfit.

Kaeli Townshend - Tifa's AC outfit.

Janus Zeal - Are you fucking shitting me? Draw Magus, I said!

The rest probably won't need clothes, other than Ash's shoes and Marty's skates.

teaflower

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2009, 10:04:25 pm »
Hmm... okay, I'll see what I can do. Although you can get the sprites for the Dream Devourer on Google...

Shadow D. Darkman

• Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2009, 10:35:27 pm »
Sadly, it failed. Too many irrelevant results to start.

Shadow D. Darkman

• Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2009, 11:43:30 pm »
Sorry for double post.

While I didn't make this, it deserves a shout for being very 1u1zy.

Funny as hell.