Author Topic: Shee's CC diary  (Read 9037 times)

Shee

• Temporal Warrior (+900)
  • Sheeeeeeit
    • View Profile
Re: Shee's CC diary
« Reply #120 on: April 08, 2009, 11:47:31 pm »
Whooped that Jabrone's ass 2nd time through...same party of Lynx But Serge Harle and Old Man Radius.  Then of course I didn't feel like playing anymore.  I fought the damn flames too many times the first go 'round and then ran into one on the way out and lost my shit.  Won't be playin' for a few days, so alas, it must end here for now.  The Party and The Crew are exactly the same as before, seeing as I've gone 11 steps since the last update.

V_Translanka

• Interim Global Moderator
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Destroyer of Worlds
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/weird2/v_translanka/
« Reply #121 on: April 09, 2009, 10:50:34 am »
I always use Harle the whole time I'm Lynx...usually with Sprigg (the extra Revive Element in the Dodo's grid really helps since those things are so damn rare)...

Also, Shee, the nicknames are cute, but you DO realize with so many characters at CC's disposal that you're going to lose a lot of us here (if not yourself)...>_>

Shee

• Sheeeeeeit
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: April 09, 2009, 04:30:25 pm »
I've had Harle w/ Lynx But Serge and Kid with Serge pretty much the whole time....I'm trying to retain at least some semblence of the original name in their....such as Chuck Norris' estranged daughter Helen...who uses guns and will probably not enter The Party again.

As for losing myself...I did that long ago... 8)

Shee

• Sheeeeeeit
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: June 29, 2009, 02:47:26 am »
Ummmm...

*clears throat*

One week, quarter year...what's the difference?  I have been playing some, and have entered the ol' Dead Sea.  The party remains the same, as discussed in previous posts.  I still have many questions, but I'm holding out on finishing the game first.  As stated before, the Lynx But Serge deal has lost its effect for me.
I, by some beautiful grace, have a slow week coming.  So I'll try to make a nice chunk and put up another decent update, complete with the ridiculous nicknames and my thoughts on the new additions.

At the end of it all I plan on making a sweeping grand judgement of the game, as this (along with documenting my journey there) was the original plan.

Shee

• Sheeeeeeit
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: November 13, 2013, 01:29:11 am »
Well.  Shit.

I think I'm gonna fire her back up!  I had made it fairly far, the music is just ball bustingly good.  Gonna start over, and let's see if we can get some good names down!

Kodokami

• Entity
  • Dimension Crosser (+1000)
  • Enjoy the moment!
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: November 16, 2013, 09:05:34 am »
Whoo!

You could name Serge "Protagonist". Might make the dialogue funny hearing the characters break the fourth wall everytime they mention you.

Shee

• Sheeeeeeit
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: January 01, 2014, 12:54:39 am »
I like this idea.  I, of course, haven't started yet.  Sucked into Phoenix Wright.  Still,  I'll update it.