Author Topic: Avatar Magic: Free n Fresh Chrono Avatars  (Read 7478 times)

idioticidioms

Re: Avatar Magic: Free n Fresh Chrono Avatars
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2009, 10:08:34 am »
Actually, I always thought of Magus as somewhat of a cross between Vegeta and Piccolo from DBZ, but albino. Lucca looks like Bulma, Chrono looks like Goku. Even in the original CT, you can compare them like this. Though it really hits home when you play psx version, and they give you those video scenes, lol.

What Kind of Avatar: Face shot of Magus casting a spell with face turned so that half of it is in darkness and the other half is lit up by the spell he's casting, the one eye in the dark half shining red, the one on the lit up side pearlescent gray, hair moving as if with the wind; animated
Size: whatever the size limit is for avatars here

tushantin

• CC:DBT Dream Team
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
  • Under Your Moonlight, Stealing Your Stars
    • View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2009, 12:38:20 pm »
Yay! May I be your first customer?

What kind of avatar: I'd like it if it had Marle and Lucca doing Antipode. The cutscene version and animated, if you can.
Size of the image: 100x100. It would fit right in with my avatars...
References: Um... here is one of the pictures, but the video can be found at Blue Laguna under Chrono Trigger FMVs. (the screenshot they have sucks)

Thank you in advance!
:lol: At first, I was wondering how exactly could I draw Marle+Lucca's antipod in something as small as 100x100, but then I wonder if you mean just "cutting and cropping" animated GIF from the FMV. Is that what you'd like? That's pretty easy, and I'll do it right away.

Actually, I always thought of Magus as somewhat of a cross between Vegeta and Piccolo from DBZ, but albino. Lucca looks like Bulma, Chrono looks like Goku. Even in the original CT, you can compare them like this. Though it really hits home when you play psx version, and they give you those video scenes, lol.

What Kind of Avatar: Face shot of Magus casting a spell with face turned so that half of it is in darkness and the other half is lit up by the spell he's casting, the one eye in the dark half shining red, the one on the lit up side pearlescent gray, hair moving as if with the wind; animated
  8) Alrighty then! But what's the size limit exactly? @_@ And would you like something like...

"Magus's face appears from the shadows as he charges up magic, chants some spells, then Magus is zoomed out as he fires off Dark Matter!"

I just got a mouse right now, therefore Magus's hair is kind of a problem, but I'll see what I can do. If you aren't satisfied with this setting, lemme know.  :)

idioticidioms

« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2009, 12:53:12 pm »

8) Alrighty then! But what's the size limit exactly? @_@ And would you like something like...

"Magus's face appears from the shadows as he charges up magic, chants some spells, then Magus is zoomed out as he fires off Dark Matter!"

I just got a mouse right now, therefore Magus's hair is kind of a problem, but I'll see what I can do. If you aren't satisfied with this setting, lemme know.  :)

You know, if I had known that, I would have put it in there the first time, lol. I thought you knew. uh... just make it the same size as the one I have now if you can, because I can't find the size restrictions on Avatars anywhere.

That sounds great. I'm sure that whatever you come up with, I will be happy with. You have a damned good innate talent for artistry from what I've noticed and far be it from me to get in the way of your vision of something.

tushantin

• Hero of Time (+5000)
    • View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2009, 01:30:40 pm »

You know, if I had known that, I would have put it in there the first time, lol. I thought you knew. uh... just make it the same size as the one I have now if you can, because I can't find the size restrictions on Avatars anywhere.

That sounds great. I'm sure that whatever you come up with, I will be happy with. You have a damned good innate talent for artistry from what I've noticed and far be it from me to get in the way of your vision of something.
Hehe alrighty then, I'll get to work! The reason I set this thread up this way was so I could improve + help me build up my portfolio while providing free and cool stuff at the same time! XD

Thank you! But frankly, it ain't talent, it's just interest and sheer ambitious hard work, endlessly pursuing a far away dream. =P I'm never really good at anything, really. >_< I'm incapable psychologically, and it takes me 3 times (sometimes 4 or 5 times) the effort to do anything other people do. I just drew and drew and got this better, but still wanna improve.  :lol:

And by the way, Lucca looks like a fusion of Bulma and Arale, not Bulma alone. XDDD Ayla's the only unique Toriyama characters I've ever noticed. <3

idioticidioms

« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2009, 01:36:24 pm »
if you think you suck as an artist, you should see what I can do and compare them side by side. I think you'll agree with me afterwards that your talent far exceeds my own, lol.

tushantin

• Hero of Time (+5000)
    • View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2009, 03:44:59 pm »
XD I still think I need a hell lot more to learn.

Tea, he's yer avatar. This whatchya want?

[attachment deleted by admin]

teaflower

• Radical Dreamer (+2000)
  • Dreams are the gateway to reality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2009, 05:32:49 pm »
Exactly. Thank you so much! It will be in the line up soon.

ZealKnight

• Dimension Crosser (+1000)
  • Loyal Knight of the Kingdom of Zeal
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 23, 2009, 08:48:09 pm »
I'd love to be your third.

What kind of avatar: Turnip, animated, doing Frog's Masamune pose and his cape flowing
Size of the image: default is fine

idioticidioms

« Reply #23 on: January 23, 2009, 09:55:09 pm »
XD I still think I need a hell lot more to learn.

Tea, he's yer avatar. This whatchya want?

And you're correct in thinking that. Nobodies perfect, mate. There's always more to learn, but that still doesn't stop you from being really good.

tushantin

• Hero of Time (+5000)
    • View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #24 on: January 24, 2009, 05:41:02 am »
And you're correct in thinking that. Nobodies perfect, mate. There's always more to learn, but that still doesn't stop you from being really good.
XD Thanks! Yep, I'm done with your avatar. Sorry for the delay. Check my attachment.

I'd love to be your third.

What kind of avatar: Turnip, animated, doing Frog's Masamune pose and his cape flowing
Size of the image: default is fine
:D Alrighty, then! Though that might be a slight problem since I'm not too perfect with animation yet, but I'll give it a big shot. Could you provide a reference please?

[attachment deleted by admin]

idioticidioms

« Reply #25 on: January 24, 2009, 05:45:20 am »
sweet. That looks awesome, Thanks.

tushantin

• Hero of Time (+5000)
    • View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #26 on: January 24, 2009, 06:11:41 am »
 :lee: No problemo! Took me over 2 days though. xD Guess I need to practice more!

utunnels

• Guru of Reason Emeritus
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 24, 2009, 06:14:38 am »
@_@

Don't you think the cape's animation is a bit wierd?

idioticidioms

« Reply #28 on: January 24, 2009, 06:18:12 am »
no, why?

And your work is greatly appreciated, tushantin

V_Translanka

• Interim Global Moderator
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Destroyer of Worlds
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/weird2/v_translanka/
« Reply #29 on: January 24, 2009, 07:52:18 am »
The light reflection in the animation seems a little strange...it almost looks like a pin-wheel or something.