Author Topic: Question about Time's Eclipse  (Read 995 times)

Fireseal

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
Question about Time's Eclipse
« on: January 10, 2009, 12:46:21 pm »
I'd like to fill up all of the Extra's log before fighting the Dream Devourer. But I do know that I can't complete the Ending Log and the Bestiary log before actually fighting the DD. I went on gamefaqs.com and researched on how to obtain the Dreamweaver I believe it is called, Crono's weapon after the Rainbow. It says that the weapon is 'won' in Time's Eclipse.

My question; Is the Time's Eclipse an actual level to play in? Or is it as soon as you enter, you will fight the DD and that's when you obtain the Dreamweaver?

utunnels

• Guru of Reason Emeritus
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
    • View Profile
Re: Question about Time's Eclipse
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2009, 12:50:48 pm »
You can retreat before fighting DD as I know.

Zergplex

• Springtime of Youth
  • Guardian (+100)
  • Not all those who wander are lost
    • View Profile
    • Zergplex ~ Not all those who wander are lost
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2009, 12:52:39 pm »
I'd like to fill up all of the Extra's log before fighting the Dream Devourer. But I do know that I can't complete the Ending Log and the Bestiary log before actually fighting the DD. I went on gamefaqs.com and researched on how to obtain the Dreamweaver I believe it is called, Crono's weapon after the Rainbow. It says that the weapon is 'won' in Time's Eclipse.

My question; Is the Time's Eclipse an actual level to play in? Or is it as soon as you enter, you will fight the DD and that's when you obtain the Dreamweaver?

You gain the dreamweaver after killing the Dream Devourer and seeing the entire ending.

Fireseal

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2009, 01:32:41 pm »
Awww, that is a shame. But thank you very much Zergplex. :)