Enhasa Halls - Chrono Series Analysis > Lavos, the Planet, and other Entities

could lavos's body have been a organic space ship?

(1/6) > >>

Cerestryo:
Is it possible that lavos's shell have been a organic space ship? It would make sense of why it's crash didn't kill it. and explain the inner body having had been the control and lavos being the pilot

FaustWolf:
I guess that would make Lavos similar to Species 8472 from Star Trek Voyager -- I think they had biological spaceships. It's certainly not out of the question here either, considering Lavos' DNA absorption abilities. Maybe it has some organ that secretes metallic substances.

Cerestryo:
it would also similar to the Borg because they assimilate almost everything

Boo the Gentleman Caller:

--- Quote ---I guess that would make Lavos similar to Species 8472 from Star Trek Voyager -- I think they had biological spaceships. It's certainly not out of the question here either, considering Lavos' DNA absorption abilities. Maybe it has some organ that secretes metallic substances.
--- End quote ---

Species 8472 DID use bio-organic space ships...  They also came from a dimension in which outer space wasn't a vaccuum.  Instead they called it "fluidic space" and it seemed to have some sort of fluidic property...

As for Lavos' shell being an organic space ship?  Very likely.

placidchap:
haven't seen voyager, but there was an episode of TNG titled "Tin Man", that had a living spaceship which had immense power.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version