Author Topic: Your "Chrono" collection?  (Read 20927 times)

DarknessBeyondTime

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
Re: Your "Chrono" collection?
« Reply #90 on: April 21, 2010, 03:44:01 pm »
On a side note I am super jealous of the guy with the official Chrono Cross watch and the Serge Bandana + Necklace set!

HeadlessFritz

• Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: April 30, 2010, 03:09:06 am »
On a side note I am super jealous of the guy with the official Chrono Cross watch and the Serge Bandana + Necklace set!

How can someone who has everything be jealous ? I want your statues !

Lance VII

• Black Wind Agent (+600)
  • Power to the fans!
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: April 30, 2010, 11:09:50 am »
Awww, thanks guys!   :D  That made my night.  And yeah...I am in love with my little stickers.  I have a few more ones, mainly a screenshot I took of Magus, Robo and Ayla dancing at the Millennial Fair and then a Nu icon that I have on my laptop.

I don't necessarily have any Lucca "gear" per se, unfortunately.  :(  That would be awesome if I did.  I would love to cosplay as Lucca.  But all I have now are my reading glasses, which can't really match her huge ones.  Although I used to have some of those huge glasses as a kid and early teenager.  XD

So this is the best I could do as of now::

Completely wrong haircut (lack of bangs!), but that could be easily fixed when the time comes to cosplay.  :)
You seriously look like a live action Lucca.

Mad props.

Sajainta

• Survivor of the Darkness
  • Radical Dreamer (+2000)
  • Reporting live from Purgatory.
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: April 30, 2010, 01:58:38 pm »
Thanks!  :D  All of that purple hair is gone now.  I chopped a lot of my hair off a few weeks ago.  But I'm sure I'll grow it out and re-dye it some time.  :)

Deithmare

• Earthbound (+15)
  • I shall burn your timeline
    • View Profile
    • Chrono Theory
« Reply #94 on: May 02, 2010, 07:54:53 pm »
Heh, my collection isn't that great..

I've Chrono Cross for the PS, greatest hits version. Though, the original case broke so to salvage the games I pressed them both into one case that is substantially cracked >.< And the first disc freezes sometimes. I need a new copy...

Along with that, I've Chrono Trigger DS. Of which I love, of course.

I also have the OST for Chrono Cross. That's about it =/ I need gear...

_Janus_

• Porrean (+50)
  • The Ruin of Zeal
    • View Profile
    • diamonddeoxys.hi5.com
« Reply #95 on: September 29, 2010, 09:14:56 am »
I feel poor, as I only have CTDS=(

gatotsu911

• Guardian (+100)
  • Where Angels Lose Their Way...
    • View Profile
    • TAFKA (my blog)
« Reply #96 on: September 30, 2010, 01:15:32 pm »
I have, um... a Chrono Trigger ROM on my old computer (first time I played the game), a copy of the Final Fantasy Chronicles version, a copy of the DS version, and a black-bordered copy of Chrono Cross which I received from a good friend. I also have the symphonic CD that came with pre-orders of CTDS, the official soundtrack for Cross, and somewhere I have the clock that came with early copies of Cross (which broke ages ago). That's all, I'm afraid.

Angerona

• Guru of Reason Emeritus
  • Guardian (+100)
  • Where are my keys???!!!
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart
« Reply #97 on: November 14, 2010, 01:22:32 pm »
My Chrono collection consists of doujinshi mainly:

http://aphelion-of-mine.deviantart.com/#/d32siuk
http://aphelion-of-mine.deviantart.com/#/d32sj5o

I have other doujinshi books that include Chrono contents but they are mixed with other stuff so the don´t show up on the pictures, as well as a bunch of Chrono doujinshi letter sets and related items.

Other than that I have some of the old Japanese guides, the C. Trigger key chains, the games (the snes version and PS version of CT and PS Chrono Cross), Chrono Cross’ missing pieces book, the Karsh/Serge diorama and I think that’s pretty much it.

Mauron

• Guru of Reason Emeritus
  • Errare Explorer (+1500)
  • Nu-chan
    • View Profile
    • Maurtopia
« Reply #98 on: November 14, 2010, 01:38:45 pm »
Chrono Trigger (SNES)
Chrono Cross (two copies)

I planned to sell the second when I got it, but I never got around to it.

Magus22

• Bounty Hunter
  • Dimension Crosser (+1000)
  • Jean-Luc Picard says "It's time for Chrono Break".
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: December 06, 2010, 04:59:18 am »
I went through every post on every page... there are some interesting collections indeed! Keep em' coming!

But to everyone, thanks so much for posting your "Chrono" gear over the past year and months. And anyone new to the forum or thread, don't be shy to post/share your Chrono-love.

I am glad many of you supported the prospect of the once recent DS re-release. Like I said before... I don't even own a DS (probably never will)...

Keep your eyes peeled and ears open for a "surprise" in the near future.

Iyellalot

• Earthbound (+15)
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: December 10, 2010, 04:56:57 pm »
I own the original SNES release of Chrono Trigger, as well as the DS and PS1 versions. I also have Chrono Cross for PS1.

In addition to having physical copies of the games, I also have the Flames of Eternity mod on my computer.

(FoE is a remake of the Crimson Echoes beta with a slightly different storyline.)

hamxguy88

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: December 31, 2010, 02:08:03 pm »
Good to see that this thread still has some life to it.  To bring you up to speed since my last post, I have acquired:
- Radical Dreamers Music Box (in box)
- CT formation arts, full set of 5

I also came very close to getting the fabled frozen flame Zippo, but alas it was not to be.  I'll get you someday, white whale...

ZealKnight

• Dimension Crosser (+1000)
  • Loyal Knight of the Kingdom of Zeal
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: January 01, 2011, 05:44:09 am »
I just got the Gate Keychain and Chrono Meter shirt from Fan Gamer. Pretty excited!

Kenshuke

• Earthbound (+15)
  • Lucca powah!
    • View Profile
    • CHRONOs WORLD
« Reply #103 on: January 01, 2011, 10:00:26 am »
Good to see that this thread still has some life to it.  To bring you up to speed since my last post, I have acquired:

I also came very close to getting the fabled frozen flame Zippo, but alas it was not to be.  I'll get you someday, white whale...

I´ve seen that in ebay, but the price was.. emm,  :picardno No comments, I prefer to buy a car rather than purchase that music box.

I don´t have really much... only a copy of Chrono Trigger for NDS xD It was rare to find it in Spain though.

hamxguy88

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: January 01, 2011, 12:39:41 pm »

I´ve seen that in ebay, but the price was.. emm,  :picardno No comments, I prefer to buy a car rather than purchase that music box.

I don´t have really much... only a copy of Chrono Trigger for NDS xD It was rare to find it in Spain though.

Nah, the price for the music box was probably much lower than you would expect.  Not at all the price of a car to say the least, unless you're talking about a severely debilitated beater :P  ... needless to say I didn't get these items off ebay.