Author Topic: Arena Question  (Read 1233 times)

Syrek

• Earthbound (+15)
    • View Profile
Arena Question
« on: January 03, 2009, 11:43:13 pm »
When your using the Arena, is there an option to go against random people across the globe or is it all DS vs DS locally like most DS games I've played, I really hope not because that would definatly be a real downer for me considering I think this monster arena is alot better then Pokemon lol. :)

lockgar

• Architect of Kajar
  • Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
Re: Arena Question
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2009, 12:16:35 am »
I believe it is only local.

Phillies64

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2009, 01:48:42 pm »
Yeah it seems to be only local sadly.

Syrek

• Earthbound (+15)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2009, 05:24:42 pm »
It baffles me why they couldn't be lazy and just make a better Arena mode in regards to Wi-Fi capabilities and control over your creature. I also disliked the Lost Sanctum greatly as it was a useless endevour to complete since the Dimensional Vortex had much better weapons and items for my party. *sigh* Oh well its still an excellent game. :)

V_Translanka

• Interim Global Moderator
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Destroyer of Worlds
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/weird2/v_translanka/
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2009, 11:22:39 pm »
It baffles me why they couldn't be lazy and just make a better Arena mode in regards to Wi-Fi capabilities and control over your creature. I also disliked the Lost Sanctum greatly as it was a useless endevour to complete since the Dimensional Vortex had much better weapons and items for my party. *sigh* Oh well its still an excellent game. :)

You can get the weapons & items in the Lost Sanctum far earlier than you can from the Dimensional Vortexes (which you have to have already defeated Lavos to gain access to)...So I'd say that the LS was more useful than the DVs...