Author Topic: Chrono Trigger DS Expansions  (Read 1021 times)

Syrek

• Earthbound (+15)
    • View Profile
Chrono Trigger DS Expansions
« on: January 03, 2009, 05:59:39 pm »
I've almost completed Chrono Trigger DS, just need to do one more run of the Black Omen, get all the stones for my Triple Techs and I'm good. After that though theres only obtaining the other endings for my log and then thats it. I was wondering if anybody is tasking themselves by creating an expansion or something to the game in both PC form and Action Replay Form but more importantly Action Replay form. If someone is already doing so please inform me, if not I think it would be an excellent idea to create in my opinion seeing how Chrono Trigger is still around 40 hours long if you do everything.

tripehound

• Porrean (+50)
  • Autistic Monkey
    • View Profile
Re: Chrono Trigger DS Expansions
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2009, 07:46:41 pm »
CTDS already has some expansions built into it, but if you're after some stuff with a more homebrew flavor to it, Fan Projects can be found here. Peek through those and see if you find anything that strikes your fancy.  :)

You could also buy Chrono Cross somewhere.

Syrek

• Earthbound (+15)
    • View Profile
Re: Chrono Trigger DS Expansions
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2009, 07:54:27 pm »
I was thinking of buying Chrono Cross but its a tad hard to find now these days so I might have to shop in the city at my EB Games to snatch it. Anyways thanks for the advice, hopefully someone has made some Action Replay content that I can chew on. The Dimensional Vortex was fun and challenging but it was a tad short in my opinon and the Lost Sanctum was too fetch questy, although the eqiupment was nice indeed, thats all it had for it. I still havn't done any arena building because I don't know anyone who has Chrono Trigger beside myself or is even interested in RPGs.