Author Topic: Pictures Thread  (Read 85657 times)

Brink-of-Time

• Guardian (+100)
  • Music is the power of the imagination
    • View Profile
    • My Music
Re: Pictures Thread
« Reply #690 on: June 04, 2009, 08:22:55 pm »
I've had tried crushes a couple of weeks ago. They are cool. I don't smoke cigarettes, but I liked those.

Lord J Esq

• Moon Stone J
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
  • ^_^ "Ayla teach at college level!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #691 on: June 05, 2009, 01:49:42 am »
You're a jackass, ok? It pisses me off when people blame me for that shit.

You know, he is one of the most helpful and respected members of the whole community...

IAmSerge

• Temporal Warrior (+900)
    • View Profile
« Reply #692 on: June 05, 2009, 01:59:42 am »

You know, he is one of the most helpful and respected members of the whole community...

you know, this sounds like a good time for that big red "STFU" stamp I ordered, for both sides of this conversation...

...when was that coming in again?

Right now, for YOU! :P
                  ~V_Translanka

« Last Edit: June 05, 2009, 09:07:29 pm by V_Translanka »

FaustWolf

• Guru of Time Emeritus
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Fan Power Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #693 on: June 05, 2009, 02:28:24 am »
I can understand why Laith reacted the way he did, assuming of course that his explanation of his death and resurrection can be taken at face value; Laith does not appear to be cowed by anybody's reputation, and he's also free to call me an asshole for posting this if he likes as far as I'm concerned.

That said, Laith, do bear in mind that there are far more diplomatic ways of handling what Chrono'99 said. For starters, you could dig into your PM records and yank out these choice samples that "your little brother" sent to me after ZeaLitY outed "your little brother" on IRC:

ban laith hahahahahahahaha

willlll you ban laith?

At the time it struck me as particularly surreal humor on your part Laith (in which case I guess you can be commended for sheer boldness), or else you really just did leave your account info lying around for your little bro to find. Please keep your bank account info and credit card numbers in a lockbox or something if that's true.

Daniel Krispin

« Reply #694 on: June 05, 2009, 02:29:04 am »

you know, this sounds like a good time for that big red "STFU" stamp I ordered, for both sides of this conversation...

Oh, was that what it was? Sorry, I threw it out, you might have to order another one.

KebreI

• Errare Explorer (+1500)
  • A true man never dies, even when he's killed
    • View Profile
« Reply #695 on: June 05, 2009, 02:38:19 am »
PICTURES OF MY BEAUTIFUL DOG TO END THE BICKERING!!!!

IAmSerge

• Temporal Warrior (+900)
    • View Profile
« Reply #696 on: June 05, 2009, 02:49:10 am »

Oh, was that what it was? Sorry, I threw it out, you might have to order another one.

Sorry, not trying to down anyone, but that was headed toward the status of "argument".

and I just wanted to stand up and say "NO!"

Don't worry, as you can see, I got everyone a new one.
                                                              ~V_Translanka

« Last Edit: June 05, 2009, 09:12:08 pm by V_Translanka »

Belaith

• Black Wind Agent (+600)
  • I ain't never scared
    • View Profile
« Reply #697 on: June 06, 2009, 05:11:50 am »
I can understand why Laith reacted the way he did, assuming of course that his explanation of his death and resurrection can be taken at face value; Laith does not appear to be cowed by anybody's reputation, and he's also free to call me an asshole for posting this if he likes as far as I'm concerned.

That said, Laith, do bear in mind that there are far more diplomatic ways of handling what Chrono'99 said. For starters, you could dig into your PM records and yank out these choice samples that "your little brother" sent to me after ZeaLitY outed "your little brother" on IRC:

willlll you ban laith?

At the time it struck me as particularly surreal humor on your part Laith (in which case I guess you can be commended for sheer boldness), or else you really just did leave your account info lying around for your little bro to find. Please keep your bank account info and credit card numbers in a lockbox or something if that's true.
Well, FaustWolf, thanks for giving me a big fuck you. I will say this, though. How dare you call me a liar! You've no clue how much I hate it when the subject is brought up because nobody will listen to me when I say that wasn't me. I'm  so fucking tired of it.

Mr Bekkler

• Bounty Hunter
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
  • So it goes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #698 on: June 06, 2009, 12:34:18 pm »

willlll you ban laith?

Well, FaustWolf, thanks for giving me a big fuck you. I will say this, though. How dare you call me a liar! You've no clue how much I hate it when the subject is brought up because nobody will listen to me when I say that wasn't me. I'm  so fucking tired of it.

I just figured Laith did what I do: left his Compendium account logged in. Permanent login is the default choice, and I live by myself and my girlfriend is frightened by the plot of the Chrono games being so in-depth so she'd never come on here and pose as me. But I can understand a little bro trying to "get back" at Laith for something Laith may have done to him that probably wasn't even that bad.

I'm just saying, it was a reasonable explanation for what happened. Unless it happens again and again, there's really no reason to bring it up anymore.

FaustWolf

• Guru of Time Emeritus
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Fan Power Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #699 on: June 06, 2009, 12:55:58 pm »
Just to be clear, it was not my intention to call Laith a liar. However, the fact that I believed he really was on his deathbed and went along with it longer than just about anyone else leaves me in a compromised position in the eyes of others in defending him. That's why I released the PMs "his little brother" (I put that in quotes to distinguish the writer from Laith) as the best evidence in Laith's favor. Like I said, for Laith to have written those, it would have to have been particularly surreal humor. Otherwise his story is true and it was "his little brother" during that whole fiasco.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2009, 02:36:15 pm by FaustWolf »

Boo the Gentleman Caller

• Guru of Life Emeritus
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #700 on: June 06, 2009, 02:59:18 pm »
Whoa!  Tempers are flaring!  This is nuts! Nuts I tell you!

Hey Keb, I was going to say your dog was ugly to be an ass, but that bottom picture made it impossible for me to do so.  The dog looks so happy in that bottom picture... Can I hug your dog now?

Zephira

• Bounty Hunter
  • You're not afraid of the dark, are you?...Are you?
    • View Profile
    • My deviantArt page
« Reply #701 on: June 06, 2009, 07:53:38 pm »
I am the REAL Princess Schala! Bow before me maggots, AHAHHAHAHA- oh wait, I'm supposed to be meek and weak. Damn, I knew I should have done Magus instead.

In a few days, after a touchup to get my hair more blue than green, I'm going to get professional photos done as a model for the hair salon's advertising efforts. We're going to try to get as close to the Schala look as possible, since she wants a real punk look to show the extremes of what they can do. I'll post them if I can get permission, or at least post links :D

FaustWolf

• Guru of Time Emeritus
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Fan Power Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #702 on: June 06, 2009, 08:02:21 pm »
Okay Zephira...that might just be the best Schala cosplay evar. The most epic part has to be the earrings.

Zephira

• Bounty Hunter
  • You're not afraid of the dark, are you?...Are you?
    • View Profile
    • My deviantArt page
« Reply #703 on: June 06, 2009, 08:03:49 pm »
Hah, thanks Faust. But just wait until I get all prettied up in the salon! You can hardly see in that photo, but my hair is more green than blue because of leftovers from my last dye. The "pendant" is too small, I need some sort of stole/shawl thing, and I NEED to take off the Gay Robot shirt. Schala would never wear a gay robot, she's more modest than that.

FaustWolf

• Guru of Time Emeritus
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Fan Power Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #704 on: June 06, 2009, 08:07:25 pm »
Waitaminute, are you wearing a strait jacket in that? Hahaha. Schala probably needed one at times. Only the strait jacket kept her from annihilating the world, maybe...