Poll

Should Magus be replaced and if so with who?

Marle
0 (0%)
Frog
0 (0%)
Lucca
0 (0%)
Robo
0 (0%)
Keep Magus!
5 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Author Topic: Ultimate Game War  (Read 752 times)

ONSLAUGHT

• Springtime of Youth
  • Dimension Crosser (+1000)
  • Crono + Panda = WTF Run!!!!
    • View Profile
Ultimate Game War
« on: December 29, 2008, 09:48:51 pm »
It's a little something me and some friends are working on(mostly me). It's a comic series(mature audiences for language and blood)aout, well, a video game war! One big contest once for fun now with rules being made by the more serious author Xavier(Author 3;I'm author 1;was reading a lot of X-Men lately)making the rules. You fight but if you've been losing too many matches, you face a grim fate!

http://ultimatevideogamewar.smackjeeves.com/

It's a sprite comic and 3 Chrono characters are in it - Crono, Serge(Radical Dreamers), and Magus.

I've helped somewhat with the plot so far but I mainly make the comic itself and we have no set plans yet, just go along as we come up with the stuff. We do have our 100 fighters and around 30 leads who are each getting individual comics right now introducing them.

So any thoughts? Suggestions? And if you want you can comment even if you don't have an account over there, as the author on site I made that allowed of guests.  :wink:

justin3009

• Fan Project Leader
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
Re: Ultimate Game War
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2008, 11:59:27 pm »
Change Magus to someone else.  No one else ever gets attention except Crono and Magus D:

KebreI

• Errare Explorer (+1500)
  • A true man never dies, even when he's killed
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2008, 12:13:03 am »
ROBO! Do Robo!

Acacia Sgt

• Guru of Reason
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
  • Forever loyal to the Acacia Dragoons
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2008, 03:25:03 am »
I didn't saw Magus in there.

ONSLAUGHT

• Springtime of Youth
  • Dimension Crosser (+1000)
  • Crono + Panda = WTF Run!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2008, 07:03:53 pm »
He was just planned to be in, I can change him to someone else no problem.
Robo not as sure... if I did someone else I'd think either Marle or Frog, maybe Lucca. I mainly went with Magus case of Radical Dreamers(Serge was intended to be from Chrono Cross but I couldn't find any big enough sprite sheets and even now, his sheet is very limiting).
But yeah, I can change him since the third Chrono character wasn't even going to be one of the lead characters. Serge and Crono are leads(as in you'll see a lot more going on with them than anyone)but Magus would just be there for the roster.
So then, I'll put up a poll to it, should Magus be kept or replaced and if the latter than who?(gotta keep a keep him option since not everyone might feel the same).

Well, I'm going to start employing my new method of only on weekends, and hopefully it works out for updates now that I have my first ten comics. Whaddya think? And by the way those of you that want Magus changed should probably tell me so I know you haven't just changed your minds and that it's someone else! Cause sooner or later I'm going to have to reveal them and now that real battles will be starting, you can expect characters to suddenly appear now!
« Last Edit: January 01, 2009, 03:15:55 am by ONSLAUGHT »