Author Topic: Might Be Going Away For A While...  (Read 1276 times)

Ramsus

Re: Might Be Going Away For A While...
« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2008, 04:13:04 pm »
For how long?

BTW, you asked somewhere what I couldn't do while I had this rank. Well, for one, I can't send PMs to anyone, and two, I can't view profiles that are not my own.

Plus, who dumped my other account? This one was supposed to die out since I didn't now how to lower my PPD.

I deleted that account because you're not supposed to make new duplicate accounts. Learn to accept consequences, because there is no "starting over" here, especially not to give yourself a free ride out of being placed into a restricted status.

You're supposed to stick this account out until the ppd is under 10, which if you understand some basic math and how to calculate averages, you'd know that simply posting at a rate less than 10 PPD will bring the total average down. The less you post, the faster it goes down. After all, it's just your post count divided by the total number of days since you've been registered.

Considering you're fairly new and your current average is something like 40+ posts per day, it could be a month or two before your account goes back to normal.

teaflower

• Radical Dreamer (+2000)
  • Dreams are the gateway to reality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 31, 2008, 04:15:12 pm »
I dunno.

For how long? Let's see... when did I come back? You see, thanks to school and a lack of interest, I dropped the Compendium from my daily ritual. That killed my posts per day. I left... in April of '08 and came back in July. That killed my post count. What apparently brought me back was my game was failing and I had nothing to do.

Vehek

• Errare Explorer (+1500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 31, 2008, 04:16:48 pm »
Shadow, you've been here about 37 days. If you stop posting, your PPD will reach 10 in about 106 days.

HyperNerd

• Springtime of Youth
  • Dimension Crosser (+1000)
  • In Guardia we trust
    • View Profile
    • Surreal Squad homepage
« Reply #18 on: December 31, 2008, 04:18:02 pm »
Put this in pictures thread, but more appropriate here: "Shadow, I suggest having more MEANINGFUL posts. That way you can put multiple posts into one. Just cause you post a lot doesn't make you superior. So instead of posting  :picardno you could post  :picardno That was very, very stupid. (Insert witty insight/ funny Anecdote/ whatever here.) See? More respect plus less post count equals good."

Ramsus

« Reply #19 on: December 31, 2008, 04:29:43 pm »
OK, I'm leaving for a while. I might be back some time in mid-January to late January. Meanwhile, someone get me a PM on how to lower post count. Still need to get rid of the Fail thing since it prevents activity from reaching potential peak (which might be 16 PPD for some).

P.S. Someone lock this. Won't let me for some reason.

I forgot to mention this anywhere... You are currently limited to having 3 personal messages, and you can't send any. I figure the PM feature is worth getting back enough to get you to limit the amount of posting that you do, but for the time being you're just limited to posting everything you want to say publically for all to see.

Shadow D. Darkman

• Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
  • "Chrono Cross" is good, and spoilers never hurt...
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 01, 2009, 11:07:21 pm »
:picardno

And that's a bit of a no-no.

Jutty

• Black Wind Agent (+600)
  • The Most In-Frequent Poster Ever
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 02, 2009, 01:43:52 am »
:picardno