Author Topic: Welcome to Kajar Laboratories! [ATTACHMENTS POSTED]  (Read 50393 times)

To4oo4

• Porrean (+50)
  • Again, the bitter black winds begin to howl.
    • View Profile
Re: Welcome to Kajar Laboratories! [ATTACHMENTS POSTED]
« Reply #45 on: April 10, 2019, 02:29:13 pm »
Sent a PM, Zeal.

Dan_A_Mike Alt.Gaming Exp

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 21, 2021, 01:28:38 am »
I am not really used to forums but anyway let's give it a try.

I am currently working on a Chrono Trigger Card Game, but a really unique type of card game combining almost every type of Card game, AND using each and every character, item, monster, boss, quest, etc present in the game.
It will combine TCG classical game mode, but will also have aspects of deck building games and RPG games that goes through the entire CT story including DS additions, and with your permission, of CE.
I can explain the whole plot and rules if you want me too just contact us.
I am French Canadian so I can do translation work for you if you help us.
We would also like to use content from CE such as character pictures as Alternate editions and such.

Please contact me if you are interested in any way in helping us. We assure you that the game we are creating is unique and will fascinate new casual gamers or old school fans of the game.

I attached one of the Ayla Cards we did. Not the final version yet, still working on card definitive design so we try a lot of different things.

8) :lol: :roll: :cry:

Dany and Mike
Dan-A-Mike Alternative Gaming Experience

Boo the Gentleman Caller

• Guru of Life Emeritus
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 21, 2021, 05:47:04 pm »
I can't really help in any actual capacity, but keep me up to date here on the Chrono Compendium and I'll make sure we provide updates on our news / front page sections.

I'm also a r/chronotrigger mod and will gladly pin any posts there, to help with visibility.