Enhasa Halls - Chrono Series Analysis > Characters, Plot, and Themes

Is Magus truly a Prophet?

<< < (13/13)

V_Translanka:
Like the other Gurus were to Schala? I think the Gurus were close to the children because of their bloodline if nothing else...I mean, I think Melchior would have tried to save almost anybody...But then again, that's in the Altered timeline...In the original version though, Janus saw all three Gurus get sucked into portals before he too was...

Sentenal:
well, Belthasar seems close enough to Schala.  In 2300 in CT, he rambles about her, and he engineered all the events of CC to save her...

SilentMartyr:
Well the only reason that Melchior was near Janus was because they both were in teh earthbound village when Schala was kidnapped. They probably stayed there, knowing that the group was going to confront the Queen I am sure they thought that the safest place to be was in Algetty

V_Translanka:
While I'm pretty sure Melchior's still there, I'm pretty sure that Janus dissappears after Schala's kidnapped...I assumed that, since they were transported away, that they had to have gotten to the Ocean Palace at some point like what happened in the original timeline took place again, only with just Janus and Melchior going into the same gate...Which by itself brings up it's own set of questions...

Sentenal:
they were shallowed up, so they are not still in 12000bc.  they would have time traveled, so the time bastard would have killed them(okay, "sent to the darkness beyond time!").

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version