Author Topic: Best Party?  (Read 35215 times)

kingpingu30

• Springtime of Youth
  • Guardian (+100)
  • Cos I am the actual king of the pingus.
    • View Profile
Re: Best Party?
« Reply #150 on: September 05, 2009, 10:22:23 pm »
I tend to use Crono, Robo and Magus, although Ayla and Lucca keep taking the places of a character once in a while.

And, welcome to the forums, Kirlia

ZombieBucky

• Springtime of Youth
  • Squaretable Knight (+400)
  • <insert witty phrase to match above avatar>
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: September 05, 2009, 10:40:06 pm »
i found myself with crono, ayla, and frog. ayla kicked ass. frog healed and did attacking. crono attacked and did the lifing and the magic rape. when crono was out magus was in his place, so every now and then i use magus to do attacking and magic rape.
good times.

kingpingu30

• Springtime of Youth
  • Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: September 08, 2009, 06:05:58 pm »
Mixing party layouts can be fun every once in a while too. Although Triple Techs are usually outclassed, I like some of their animations.

Lakonthegreat

• Chronopolitan (+300)
  • Love this community, and care for it as your own.
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace
« Reply #153 on: September 09, 2009, 07:52:11 pm »
I always use Chrono, Lucca, and Marle. Why?

Luminaire
Antipode Bomb III
Luminaire
Antipode Bomb III
Luminaire
Antipode Bomb III
Luminaire
Antipode Bomb III
Luminaire
Antipode Bomb III

Dead Lavos.

Zephira

• Bounty Hunter
  • Errare Explorer (+1500)
  • You're not afraid of the dark, are you?...Are you?
    • View Profile
    • My deviantArt page
« Reply #154 on: September 09, 2009, 08:17:32 pm »
Rainbow/Luminaire > Dark Matter > Aura/Cure/Ether works just as well, in nearly the same amount of turns. Once you're past level 60 (and I'm nearly all **), the "best team" doesn't even matter. The best team could be just Crono, as you can start a New Game+ and kill Lavos in a little over a half hour, counting the time spent in the Millenial Fair.

My definition of the "best team" is the one you're most comfortable using, one with the best lines, and coolest attack animations (but I'm a graphics whore so that's to be expected). I'm pretty sure I use the same team that my dad used, too, so.. I'm kinda biased :lol:

kingpingu30

• Springtime of Youth
  • Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: September 10, 2009, 01:46:03 pm »
I don't think that it matters if you are biased towards a certain team, Because it is your game. I nearly always use Magus, cos I like the whole badass thing, and he has all the elements. I use Robo, cos he's a robot. I use Crono cos of Luminaire. I also use Ayla for... Obvious reasons... And I use Lucca cos of an ace weapon (spellslinger) and flare. I use Frog cos Masamune=awesome. And marle cos of the various combo techs. I love 'em all!!!

I reckon there are fave teams, but none of them are truly the best unless you like those characters. So every1 has their own best team in that regard.

My main team is Magus, Robo and Crono (I know I keep mentioning this, but notice that I am not saying that it is the best. they're my faves for killage.)

manekrox

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: October 14, 2009, 12:52:19 pm »
of course marle, ayla chrono

reason: FINAL KICK TRIPLE TECH=6000+ damage.

TMC

• Earthbound (+15)
  • Lovecraft Lover
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: February 06, 2010, 11:47:07 am »
Crono, Robo and Ayla is the team I like most. The game becomes broken with Robo's ultimate weapon (found in the Vortex) combined with Dragon's Tear (obtained in The Lost Sanctum)...

FaustWolf

• Guru of Time Emeritus
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Fan Power Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: February 06, 2010, 05:40:36 pm »
Just Magus, struttin' alone with that fine-ass cape. What a great Darth Vader effect his sprite has.

Yourgingerestfan

• CC:DBT Dream Team
  • Magical Dreamer (+1250)
  • im ginger ....your ginger ....were all ginger !
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: February 07, 2010, 10:48:45 am »
I'll use any team as long as Lucca is in it :P

Farmerjoe

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: May 03, 2010, 06:01:28 am »
I always use Robo, Lucca and Crono. Robo can inflict crazy ass damage when using the Crisis arm and Lucca and Crono inflict heavy damage when using Luminarie and Flare back to back.

_Janus_

• Porrean (+50)
  • The Ruin of Zeal
    • View Profile
    • diamonddeoxys.hi5.com
« Reply #161 on: May 24, 2010, 12:15:13 pm »
I hate Crono so much gosh :picardno

I always use Robo, Lucca and Janus

Kenshuke

• Earthbound (+15)
  • Lucca powah!
    • View Profile
    • CHRONOs WORLD
« Reply #162 on: July 24, 2010, 04:37:07 pm »
I donīt have a fixed party, I always put Ayla and Robo, and at the third character slot Lucca, Marle or Frog >__< More often Lucca.

Ayla with her strength is always a great fighter against magic users and at the blackbird. His ultimate weapon is amazing, i really love it. Her techs are really powerful i think =O But I prefer using charm to steal some items :3

Robo can heal, use magic and powerful attacks, all in a character *__* The first time i played it was my secret weapon ō.ó

Frog is a Robo2, but since his physical attacks arenīt really that powerful i prefer to have Robo.

I actually dislike Marle, but I canīt deny his job as a healer is great, and she has the useful Haste with her ^^ But in a battle with monsters she is really nothing but a support.

I love Lucca, she has a protection skill and huge-damage magic skills like Flare *__* And her weapon can be terribly useful.

Delta Dragon

• Creative Emeritus
  • Acacia Deva (+500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: July 25, 2010, 03:45:41 am »
I didn't use it all that much on the first time through, but on new game plus at least one I use a lot is Crono Ayla and Robo.  One of the main reasons is their triple tech.  It's one of the few worth using, especially with one or more Gold stud. 

TimePhazer

• Earthbound (+15)
  • Linkin Park Rocks! Agree Or Be Assimilated
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: September 11, 2010, 10:18:38 pm »
I always use crono Glenn and magus all with haste helms and moonbeam armor around lvl 60 each
crono is an all-around death machine glenn is just my favorite and has some decent healing and magus is a great magic user

when fighting lavos 1 frenzy destroys the left bit and after that i just go beast on the right bit. around 3 or 4 rounds lavos is no more.