Enhasa Halls - Chrono Series Analysis > Chrono Trigger DS Analysis

Best Party?

(1/36) > >>

Chocobo_Fan:
I just beat Lavos and I'm about to go into the Dimensional Distortion, and I'm wondering what the best party is. In the SNES version I always used Crono, Marle, and Janus, though people say that Glenn's better than Marle. However, now, it seems that people say that Marle's better than Glenn... Is it because there are better things than Haste Helms now? (Master's Crown comes to mind...)

Sorry if this is a stupid question, I'm just curious.

Matt72:
I always used a party of Ayla, Marle, and Chrono. Ayla and Chrono for their physical strength, and Marle for support. Plus, their triple-tech is amazing.

Shadow D. Darkman:
I took Crono, Glenn, and Janus and raid the Black Omen. Crono for natural reasons, Glenn b/c of the Grandleon's effect on the Mammon Machine, and Janus for his line and theme in the 2nd Zeal battle. Worked for me. If I recall I would take Janus, Lucca and Robo for OmegaFlare. In the Outer Core battle (World Revolution is BGM for those who don't understand the name), I could use OmegaFlare and Flare consecutively to destroy each arm. (2 for the left side, and 2 more to finish the right). Recently before I lost my progress to LV 99, I would take Crono, Janus, and a third character, I forget which one (has been many years since I last played).

justin3009:
I always did Crono, Ayla, Robo.  Robo had a tech to heal everyone that actually healed quite a massive bit of HP.  Ayla for her 9999 hit Bronze Fist, and Crono for Luminaire.  Cast Luminaire a couple times, have ayla attack whomever, and if Robo can, use Shock.  It's awesome <3

Meushell:
I like Marle, Lucca/Magus, and Glenn/Ayla. Which combo I prefer depends on my mood. I don't know if you can reach the Dimensional Distortion before Crono dies in New Game +.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version