Author Topic: Official Apologies Thread (For Anyone)  (Read 10574 times)

Truthordeal

• Dimension Crosser (+1000)
  • Dunno what's supposed to go here. Oh now I see.
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Account
Re: Official Apologies Thread (For Anyone)
« Reply #105 on: April 28, 2010, 04:05:18 pm »
Originally, I was going to delete the post I made earlier in the Frustrations thread, but I figured that'd be a dishonest way to deal with the situation.

I would like to apologize to Zeality for the post I made. It was immature and rash, but mostly stupid. I have no idea what in your previous post irked me to the point where I felt the need to call you a douchebag, or even if it was solely your post or the combination of outside stressors. Lord only knows, either way, I apologize.

ZaichikArky

• Mystical Knight (+700)
    • View Profile
    • Livejournal
« Reply #106 on: April 28, 2010, 11:00:45 pm »
You should stop apologizing to Zeality, Truth. It's all one-sided.

Boo the Gentleman Caller

• Guru of Life Emeritus
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: January 09, 2011, 11:16:36 pm »
This thread has been MIA for too long.

I apologize for carrying my own weight sometimes.

Trebuchet

• Guardian (+100)
  • Mister Jean
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: January 09, 2011, 11:35:03 pm »
I'd like to apologize for being extremely immature and frankly irritating in past years, when my username was HyperNerd. It's been quite a while since then, but still, I feel regrets about this whenever I come onto these forums.

I'm glad this thread was revived, I needed somewhere to post this.

Boo the Gentleman Caller

• Guru of Life Emeritus
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: January 10, 2011, 12:11:40 am »
Dude, I didn't even know that was you!

No worries. We are all constantly changing. Essentially, "The person you were yesterday is not the same person you are today."

Just glad you're back! :)

Lord J Esq

• Moon Stone J
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
  • ^_^ "Ayla teach at college level!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: January 10, 2011, 03:01:22 am »
I apologize for carrying my own weight sometimes.

Did you mean "not carrying," or are you making a point about not accepting other people's help when you have no good reason not to?

Boo the Gentleman Caller

• Guru of Life Emeritus
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: January 10, 2011, 03:18:10 am »
Whoops! Meant for "not carrying", hahaha...

Magus22

• Bounty Hunter
  • Dimension Crosser (+1000)
  • Jean-Luc Picard says "It's time for Chrono Break".
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: March 01, 2011, 04:13:02 am »
Apologies for anyone...

Well, I want to apologize to Miss Baker. It was my ineptitude to properly converse with you that lead to us not being friends. I am so sorry that I waited until the final exam of the Spring 2010 semester to say something to you. I noticed you every day, but I was not strong enough to move my tongue to build up any form of courage to speak my mind.

We had many things in common, but it was obviously not meant to be...

I am so sorry I came off the wrong way. I apologize. Please forgive me...

tushantin

• CC:DBT Dream Team
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
  • Under Your Moonlight, Stealing Your Stars
    • View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #113 on: August 13, 2011, 03:57:04 pm »
I offer my humble apologies to ZeaLitY who got caught in a crossfire of anger, where I may have unintentionally hurt your feelings. If I have, I'm sorry. Also to note, besides the "culture" factor, I would like to point out that you weren't wrong in regards to your views towards gender equality (in fact, it's pretty inspiring), but your superficial generalization was what drove a nail to provoke my anger further. Again, that wasn't your fault either, because I wasn't given the time to explain the philosophy I was trying to defend (I waived and ignored my personal views, but defended ones that remained where I live) and thus you wouldn't know what I was talking about; then again, nobody was interested in knowing in the first place.

Just a note though: Chivalry isn't necessarily bad in any light. If you loved someone you would protect them, but ignoring danger is actually a greater sin.

Also, Lord J, as much as you deserved my resentment I do understand you've been going through some rough times, thus the minor, personal amusements. I also noticed your considerate short reply when I mentioned it took me two hours to type the previous posts. So yeah, thank you. And forgiven.

Lord J Esq

• Moon Stone J
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: August 13, 2011, 10:05:58 pm »
I was not aware that I have been going through "rough times," tush. Nor would that be a satisfactory reason for you to change your stance toward me. I do hope that you can relieve yourself of your displeasure with me for reasons more relevant to your original upset.

That said, I won't accept your apology as it stands because it does not address any of the wrongs you have done--nor do I ask, expect, or desire any apology from you, because those wrongs are trivial and quite in line with human nature. I have no hard feelings toward you, just a mild annoyance that I do not have the time and patience to address your objectionable statements more fully and more quickly.

tushantin

• Hero of Time (+5000)
    • View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #115 on: August 13, 2011, 10:26:26 pm »
I was not aware that I have been going through "rough times," tush. Nor would that be a satisfactory reason for you to change your stance toward me. I do hope that you can relieve yourself of your displeasure with me for reasons more relevant to your original upset.
Oh. Sorry, someone told me you might have. @_@" And... my inconsiderate retort made me feel like an asshole, so yeah. Also, pointing the emphasis to your quote, "satisfactory" doesn't matter here; just because you pissed someone off doesn't mean that person has to hate you for life. Hell no! Stuff happens and moods change.

That said, I won't accept your apology as it stands because it does not address any of the wrongs you have done--nor do I ask, expect, or desire any apology from you, because those wrongs are trivial and quite in line with human nature. I have no hard feelings toward you, just a mild annoyance that I do not have the time and patience to address your objectionable statements more fully and more quickly.
Don't flatter yourself. xDDD I'm not apologizing to you. I forgive you! :lol:

Lord J Esq

• Moon Stone J
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: August 13, 2011, 10:58:17 pm »
Fair enough. =)

tushantin

• Hero of Time (+5000)
    • View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #117 on: September 22, 2011, 08:37:16 pm »
 :(

My eProject is finally here. This means, Tushantin says bye for now (not strictly "bye" just like that; I'll still be around, but not actively). I won't be able to participate in bigger debates like we usually do (frustrations are usually fun), but I will drop by from time to time. If you wanna reach me, either hit me a PM or leave a message to my SoY thread. While I had so much to say I kinda forgot a lot of it, and knowing that "so much" stuff would still be confusing as hell as they usually are, I decided I just can't leave without making everyone miserable.

I'm sorry. I'm so sorry!

This is for RushinWind and Syna for their love for culture, humanity and philosophy, utunnels for his intrigue towards fun Ghibli-style films, Lennis for his mark of superior sentiments and authorship, MrBekkler for his love for the obscure (I think), FaustWolf for his love for art, music and captivating stories, Thought for his curiosity towards human nature, and Lord J Esq because HELL YEAH! And Anyone else I may not have named but are also curious and interested: Love for anime isn't a requirement, but appreciation for subtlety, art, poetic and literary depth is. I present to you...

...On second thought, I'm not going to describe it for you. Watch it and you'll find out why.

Note: The following two episodes are stand-alone and do not require you to watch the entire series. Simply click the link.

1) The Land of Books - My most favorite by far, offering a variety of interpretations of reality. There is a lot one can pick from this. To FaustWolf, Thought and Boo, there's a concept used here, albeit with an ingenious twist -- "The Entity Did It". Remember? XD

2) Love and Bullets - This one is something ZeaLitY might be interested in, as it contains an insight to his pondering back at the "If You Ruled The World" thread. It also contains the philosophies of the old True Blue dilemma, absolution, ideals and the Observer Effect.

Hope you find them interesting; I share this with you folks is because I thought you might find these useful and insightful for the journey you've embarked on, while at the same time it's also a way of apology since I owe you guys a lot of responses (Syna and Saj inquired on the relevance of homosexuality and "choice", and other similar posts I've been planning to write), but would be missing out on the action for a while.

Thus, sincerely, sorry. And see you soon! Have a lotta fun without me, because when I return I can't guarantee what I'll be up to!  :D
« Last Edit: September 22, 2011, 08:39:18 pm by tushantin »

MagilsugaM

• Time Traveler (+800)
  • Never say never... Nothing is impossible...
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: September 23, 2011, 03:30:51 am »
Man, now that I came back from nowhere. tushantin leaves. I guess we all gonna miss you man. Even though I am not as active as I used to be. I always appreciate your art. XD

Well to the apologies, I apologize to everyone I ever done harm to. I don't remember if I ever did anything wrong here. Aside from something I already apologized for.
Well I do apologize to a friend of mine she probably won't read this (unless she stalks me)...
lolol...
 :picardno

tushantin

• Hero of Time (+5000)
    • View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #119 on: September 23, 2011, 07:19:05 pm »
Man, now that I came back from nowhere. tushantin leaves. I guess we all gonna miss you man. Even though I am not as active as I used to be. I always appreciate your art. XD
Naww, I'll be here.  :lol: Just not too active.