Author Topic: Official Apologies Thread (For Anyone)  (Read 10579 times)

Mr Bekkler

• Bounty Hunter
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
  • So it goes.
    • View Profile
Re: Official Apologies Thread (For Anyone)
« Reply #90 on: November 25, 2009, 06:31:48 pm »
I'm sorry if anyone's taken offense because of anything I've said here. I like to hide behind humor, and sometimes that makes me inconsiderate of others' feelings. It's a selfish bad habit.

I'm also sorry for any emotional posts I throw on here. This is not twitter or facebook, but I see it as a bit more selective version of social networking. Rather than just having the internet in common, we all were drawn here for a love of the Chrono. I feel like I can relate to most of the people here and lately when I've felt in shambles I've come here to rant and seek solace.

If anything I feel very at home here. Other than Google, Hulu, and my band's myspace, this is really the only site I check regularly. So, sorry Z for the bandwidth...? :lol:

skylark

• Poet of El Nido
  • Black Wind Agent (+600)
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: November 26, 2009, 02:26:06 pm »
I should make a list too.

- I'm sorry for my almost absolute lack of faith in humanity. (Though I still stick to my very low opinion of the Catholic Church.)
- I'm sorry for not working on my Chrono fic.
- I'm sorry for not contributing more to these boards than one-shots or humor posts.
- I'm sorry if I ever come off a some creepy Schala-stalker.

GenesisOne

• Bounty Seeker
  • Dimension Crosser (+1000)
  • "Time Travel? Possible? Don't make me laugh!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: November 27, 2009, 02:02:46 pm »

Time for me to hop on the Sorry Wagon and ride along the dusty trail:

- I'm sorry for not pleasing the viewers more with my fan fiction.  I need to improve.
- I'm sorry for not sending in more additions to the CT screenplay.  I gotta get to work.
- I'm sorry for sounding like some radical ignoramus in the debate forums in my earlier days.
- I'm really, really sorry for any bridges I may have burned as a result of the above.

Wise man say "Forgiveness is divine, but never pay full price for late pizza."

Boo the Gentleman Caller

• Guru of Life Emeritus
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: November 27, 2009, 07:47:30 pm »
I'm sorry I've become such a ghost these past few months...  I guess they don't call me "Boo the Gentleman Caller" for nothing!

FaustWolf

• Guru of Time Emeritus
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Fan Power Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: November 27, 2009, 07:52:11 pm »
The spirit of Boo is still with us!

Boo the Gentleman Caller

• Guru of Life Emeritus
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: November 27, 2009, 07:54:44 pm »
I've actually been checking the forums just about every day... Just haven't been posting. The disappearance is due to a lack of time due to:

1.) Writing (I'm really onto something right now)
2.) Traveling (Went to Jamaica, plus some additional less-exotic mini-trips)
3.) Job / school hunting (I am hopefully going to grad school next year, so I'm studying for my GRE and looking into schools / jobs -- hopefully I can find a university and work there while also being a student)

Uboa

• Acacia Deva (+500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: November 28, 2009, 02:04:48 am »
I'm sorry that I've been a bit of a ghost lately as well.  (I guess they don't call me "Uboa" for nothing?)

Boo, good luck with the grad school hunting and job hunting!  I hope that you can find rewarding work while being a student; something that keeps the mind in motion and such.

ZombieBucky

• Springtime of Youth
  • Squaretable Knight (+400)
  • <insert witty phrase to match above avatar>
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: November 28, 2009, 09:38:48 am »
im sorry that every single time i get a job within two weeks i find something wrong about it. for the grocery store, we're still horribly undermanned, so it seems that just when i get something in the oven i need to go clean something up. then i need to go and do a lot of other crap and the next thing you know the fire department is here because i could not go tend to the something in the oven. as for my job at walmart, its retail and its that time of year. plus, my former manager had a thing against people with 'abnormal' desires in a partner.
im sorry that i tend to shut people out, even when theyre someone i really care about.
im sorry that more likely than not, i will not be able to remedy either of these situations.

Shee

• Temporal Warrior (+900)
  • Sheeeeeeit
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: November 28, 2009, 07:19:36 pm »
You can find problems with any job, but at least there's no lack of work for you this time of year.

Lord J Esq

• Moon Stone J
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
  • ^_^ "Ayla teach at college level!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: November 28, 2009, 08:21:31 pm »
Now, now. There's no point holding it against others just because you choose to be in a feast-or-famine industry. If you wanted "no lack of work" more than you want to act, you'd do it. I will assume that you're where you want to be.

Shee

• Temporal Warrior (+900)
  • Sheeeeeeit
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: November 29, 2009, 07:01:51 am »
Wow, not what I was going for at all, just pointing out a positive.  And no, not where I want to be yet, but always workin' for it!

Lord J Esq

• Moon Stone J
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: November 29, 2009, 07:23:00 am »
I wouldn't say this in any other thread, but: I am sorry for misunderstanding your intent. =P

Thought

• Guru of Time Emeritus
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: March 10, 2010, 11:46:55 am »
Allow me to officially apologize to Zeality for posting what were, it appears, trollish comments in response to a post of his in the Frustration thread.

And, in turn, my apologies to those who read these sentences and were also put off.

Uboa

• Acacia Deva (+500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: March 16, 2010, 12:32:43 am »
I was about to post this in the "Record of Right-Wing Crazy" thread, but then remembered it would go against the purpose of that thread.  So:

Somebody's gotta be kidding here. It's days like this when I wish it were April 1.

This upsets me, too.  The more I think about it, the more I read about it, and the more I'm reminded of it, the more ashamed of my state I become.  On behalf of all Texans who can't stand this nonsense, I'm sorry that our state is setting such a backward trend.

Lord J Esq

• Moon Stone J
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: March 16, 2010, 02:03:34 am »
I was about to post this in the "Record of Right-Wing Crazy" thread, but then remembered it would go against the purpose of that thread.  So:

Somebody's gotta be kidding here. It's days like this when I wish it were April 1.

This upsets me, too.  The more I think about it, the more I read about it, and the more I'm reminded of it, the more ashamed of my state I become.  On behalf of all Texans who can't stand this nonsense, I'm sorry that our state is setting such a backward trend.

Aye, it's truly loathsome...