Author Topic: Official Apologies Thread (For Anyone)  (Read 10592 times)

Jutty

• Black Wind Agent (+600)
  • The Most In-Frequent Poster Ever
    • View Profile
Re: Official Apologies Thread (For Anyone)
« Reply #45 on: December 04, 2008, 04:00:02 am »
I'm gone for a few days and everyone is all mushy and having a heart to heart? I'm sorry for not contributing more in actual Chrono discussion. I'm just not much for making theories and junk.

Vehek

• Errare Explorer (+1500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 04, 2008, 04:05:59 am »
I guess I'm sorry for not really working on the techs back in 2006 like I agreed to, and for possibly unleashing the rage of MagusX1.

Shadow D. Darkman

• Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
  • "Chrono Cross" is good, and spoilers never hurt...
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 04, 2008, 09:33:53 am »
Apologies for forgetting that thread necromancy is fine here. Just fair warning, though. Make sure you know a potential mod's position regarding thread necromancy, just in case they disagree or don't know.

Nickolz

• Porrean (+50)
  • Dreambender
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 04, 2008, 01:45:40 pm »
I apologize to Schala and Tact and everybody else for having simply abandoned the RPG boards a long time ago and awkwardly never come back for being too ashamed of my own attitudes.

I also apologize for knowing I'm guilty for that, but not really regretting it. Actually, it's not only that guilt I don't regret, but almost all others in my mind. Probably a personality issue I gotta overcome... or not...

Oh, yes, I apologize for not having contributed to the Chrono Community as a whole as much as I could, or as I feel I should.

I apologize for using a sig that might seem too big to someone. Because, in fact, I feel like it's a little too large for a sig. But then I see the crazy foaming guy there, with all his mighty foaminess in his foamy existence, and I just can't get detached from it.

I apologize for writing stuff that are generally of no interest to anyone else, but make me better for writing it in some weird way, while making my texts unnecessarily bigger.

Finally, I apologize to Mr. Translanka for not yet having read his fanfiction, Magness (or another strange name), after saying I would, another long time ago.

... Hey, that was good. Feeling much better now. I guess I can move on with my life once again.

Shadow D. Darkman

• Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 04, 2008, 06:46:56 pm »
Regarding the RPG, I'm sorry for making a useless RPT there (Chrono Flux Redux). Wish I could have six people pitch in. Was thinking of having Schala play her own role as she shows up in the game.

Zipp Dementia

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
Public apology to Faust
« Reply #50 on: December 14, 2008, 03:12:12 am »
Wow, Faust... sorry for getting worked up about the Dalton reveal.  Finally saw it in the Dimensional Vortex today, and it was so underwhelming that I had to stifle a yawn.  What a boring way to resolve Gaurdia's fate.  You're absolutely right.  There's no reason to care about it.

That said... here be SPOILERS

:wink:

This be the kind of stupid crap that you should just write off a PM for instead of creating a whole thread for...Luckily for you, though there was this whole thread dedicated to what you were doing! It's a Compendium miracle!
                                                                                                                                                     ~V_Translanka

« Last Edit: December 14, 2008, 05:45:41 am by V_Translanka »

Zipp Dementia

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
Re: Public apology to Faust
« Reply #51 on: December 14, 2008, 07:27:26 am »

This be the kind of stupid crap that you should just write off a PM for instead of creating a whole thread for...Luckily for you, though there was this whole thread dedicated to what you were doing! It's a Compendium miracle!
                                                                                                                                                     ~V_Translanka

Actually, I was more using it as an excuse to start discussion on how stupid the Dalton throw in was, but whatever.  Of course, a private message would also sort've defeat the purpose of a PUBLIC apology, but I'm too tired to really delve into semantics.

Of course, had I KNOWN there was a thread for this, I might've posted there in the first place.  No need to go swearing at me.

FaustWolf

• Guru of Time Emeritus
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Fan Power Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 14, 2008, 01:31:46 pm »
I didn't even know you were angry about the spoilers, Zip. Hahaha!

Well, yes, I apologize to Square Enix for calling their hastily-revealed plot point "stupid." I think Kato is trusting the fans to flesh it out with Temporal Flux.

Zipp Dementia

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 14, 2008, 04:19:16 pm »
I didn't even know you were angry about the spoilers, Zip. Hahaha!

Well, yes, I apologize to Square Enix for calling their hastily-revealed plot point "stupid." I think Kato is trusting the fans to flesh it out with Temporal Flux.

Temporal Flux does add a good bit, doesn't it?   The ending for it is still a little brief, but the boss fight was nice.

V_Translanka

• Interim Global Moderator
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Destroyer of Worlds
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/weird2/v_translanka/
« Reply #54 on: December 15, 2008, 08:31:52 am »
Actually, I was more using it as an excuse to start discussion on how stupid the Dalton throw in was, but whatever.  Of course, a private message would also sort've defeat the purpose of a PUBLIC apology, but I'm too tired to really delve into semantics.

Of course, had I KNOWN there was a thread for this, I might've posted there in the first place.  No need to go swearing at me.

Apologies don't really need to be public, unless you're trying to say something other than an apology, it's usually a private matter...If you wanted to make a topic about something else, you should've, y'know...made a topic...that was about something else...

And, uh...what swear? I sometimes choose to or not to self-censor myself here, but...it looks like I didn't even need to in that quote...>_>

Shadow D. Darkman

• Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 15, 2008, 11:52:03 am »
IMO, censors are over-rated. The parents have to learn that the kids are gonna learn that part of the vocabulary sooner or later. As for the incarnations of censors (people who blow a gasket when someone says "crap" for example), I can only say this:

:picardno

Jean-Luc doesn't like you. You are like the Borg to him.

justin3009

• Fan Project Leader
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 15, 2008, 06:21:37 pm »
Sorry for posting the "DS --> SNES" hack thread.  I could have gotten the entire Compendium torn down T__T

Shadow D. Darkman

• Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 15, 2008, 07:29:23 pm »
I could have gotten the entire Compendium torn down T__T

The hell are you talking about? :? <(???)

justin3009

• Fan Project Leader
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 15, 2008, 07:48:52 pm »
Exactly.

KebreI

• Errare Explorer (+1500)
  • A true man never dies, even when he's killed
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 15, 2008, 07:51:15 pm »
I doubt it was THAT dire, but taking it down was a smart move. I do want to make emphasis on how impressive of an undertaking that was regardless.

The hell are you talking about? :? <(???)
Shhhh.....