Author Topic: Fritz = Man who wrote note in 2300 AD, somehow  (Read 7342 times)

Belaith

• Black Wind Agent (+600)
  • I ain't never scared
    • View Profile
Re: Fritz = Man who wrote note in 2300 AD, somehow
« Reply #45 on: December 06, 2008, 08:20:46 pm »
The Nu Adventures of Fritz is going to be one of those exotic novels. Nu touches himself throughout the sewers. He also frequently fondels various creatures.

Shadow D. Darkman

• Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
  • "Chrono Cross" is good, and spoilers never hurt...
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 06, 2008, 11:37:03 pm »
Uhh...

NO.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2008, 11:51:23 pm by Shadow D. Darkman »

chrono eric

• Dimension Crosser (+1000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 07, 2008, 04:54:45 am »
Perhaps in the original timeline, Fritz was the original time traveller chosen by the Entity to defeat Lavos. But then when he got to the Sewers in 2300 AD, he was all "Man this is way too complicated for me to figure out how to press two buttons, evade these sewer monsters, and get the hell outta here. But you know, I kind of like it here and I never really wanted to defeat that porcupine thing anyways".

The Entity, surprised by Fritz' arrogant abandonment of his epic task, decides to try for a Plan B with a spiky haired kid that plays with swords too much. Luckily, things worked out better the second time around.

[/end sarcasm]

Boo the Gentleman Caller

• Guru of Life Emeritus
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 07, 2008, 09:46:50 am »
Maybe he can mate with the monsters in the sewers, and those can be the Mutants that terrify the people in the domes in 2300 AD.  And then those Mutants can travel back in time (by using straight jackets and medications, as seen in "The Jacket") and evolved in the Mystics Fiends that we know and love!

chrono eric

• Dimension Crosser (+1000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 08, 2008, 02:12:30 am »
I propose that we merge my theory and Boo's to make one grand unified theory of Fritz. You know he had to be itchin for some sweet luvin' after being stuck in the sewers for so long. After a while I bet those sewer monsters started looking purty sexuh.

Belaith

• Black Wind Agent (+600)
  • I ain't never scared
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 09, 2008, 02:21:09 pm »
Uhh...

NO.
My, my. You're quite the party pooper.

New Theory Alert!

The Entity had a plan for Fritz all along. Fritz was supposed to die a horrible death for an unknown reason. Whether it be for the Entity's enjoyment or Fritz just pissed him off, he was supposed to die. When Crono and Lucca saved him from the guillotine the Entity had another way for him to die. Fritz was sent to the sewers in 2300 A.D. and left to die. Fritz may have known the Entity and knew it had it out for him. This is why my explanation was not in his letter.

Feldschlacht IV

• Earthbound (+15)
  • Hey.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 10, 2008, 11:53:07 pm »
Well, this is interesting to know. Why was Fritz imprisoned, anyway?

V_Translanka

• Interim Global Moderator
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Destroyer of Worlds
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/weird2/v_translanka/
« Reply #52 on: December 11, 2008, 12:50:50 am »
He was mistaken for being part of a team of thieves that were staying at the same inn as him, I believe...Unless I'm taking this from that Fritz fanfic I read a while ago, I forget...Anyways, this topic is getting way too stupid...I'm talking like stupid for GameFAQs stupid...

LOCKE'D