Enhasa Halls - Chrono Series Analysis > Chrono Trigger DS Analysis

Guide Development Thread

<< < (2/5) > >>

ZeaLitY:
Yeah. I had to give a business presentation yesterday, so I got to use my full suit. And plus I'm working pretty hard on the Compendium...

Shadow D. Darkman:

--- Quote from: ZeaLitY on November 25, 2008, 10:12:58 am ---Yeah. I had to give a business presentation yesterday, so I got to use my full suit. And plus I'm working pretty hard on the Compendium...

--- End quote ---

Keep up the good work!  :D

V_Translanka:
The one Lost Sanctum thing I wanted to know wasn't on that FAQ, dammit! :lol: What exactly gets that damnedable Wonder Rock to show up in the forest so I can get the Lumacite Shard...I've fought it 3 times the first time I didn't even know it was anything special and it ran after a bit...the second time it ran right off the bat before I did anything and the 3rd time I hadn't checked its HP and wasn't sure how all-out I needed to go on it...V_V

Shadow D. Darkman:

--- Quote from: V_Translanka on November 26, 2008, 03:18:05 pm ---The one Lost Sanctum thing I wanted to know wasn't on that FAQ, dammit! :lol: What exactly gets that damnedable Wonder Rock to show up in the forest so I can get the Lumacite Shard...I've fought it 3 times the first time I didn't even know it was anything special and it ran after a bit...the second time it ran right off the bat before I did anything and the 3rd time I hadn't checked its HP and wasn't sure how all-out I needed to go on it...V_V

--- End quote ---

I still want the Dimensional Distortion Guide.

Vehek:
I wonder how correct the information collected so far on this Japanese site is.
http://chrono.square-enix.info/1.html

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version