Enhasa Halls - Chrono Series Analysis > Chrono Trigger DS Analysis

Guide Development Thread

<< < (5/5)

Prince Janus:

--- Quote from: chez on December 01, 2008, 05:13:41 am ---Thanks for the guide, Captain B. I noticed though that you either didn't cover every map, or your experience was different from mine. Like in DV 2300, I had to answer a little boy's questions to move on. When I entered again (I was looking for Robo's new arm?) the maps were slightly different, and the boy's questions were different as well.

I haven't been able to find Robo's Apocalyptic/Armageddon (?) Arm. That items guide read: "Find in the Lost Sanctum forest area within the 2300 A.D. Dimensional Vortex dungeon", but I haven't even come across that map in DV 2300.

:? ??

--- End quote ---

It's attached to the temporal laboratory, which is the 2300 DV's special dungeon. In the grid-like map with conveyor belts, reach the bottom-right corner. Along the east wall of that corner you can pass through and you'll find an empty version of the Millinea Forest.

chez:

noo not again! I don't like the 2300 DV =_=

Prince Janus:
If you were coming from the village, you'd see an out of reach chest as soon as you entered the Millinea forest. (The area of millinea forest in the southeast.) Once again, you'll need to pass through a hidden opening in order to reach it, but here it will have the arm.

Chocobo_Fan:
Has anyone gotten the Angel's Tiara? Whenever I head to the Antiquity Vortex, I simply bypass the area entirely and instead go straight to the Nameless Cave... Anyone else have this problem? It really sucks, since the Tiara is one of the best equips in the game. :(

Edit: Never mind, got it. It appears that it's completely random whether you go to that screen or not... The Vortices are weird. o.O

Nexus:

--- Quote from: Chocobo_Fan on December 06, 2008, 09:39:37 am ---Has anyone gotten the Angel's Tiara? Whenever I head to the Antiquity Vortex, I simply bypass the area entirely and instead go straight to the Nameless Cave... Anyone else have this problem? It really sucks, since the Tiara is one of the best equips in the game. :(

Edit: Never mind, got it. It appears that it's completely random whether you go to that screen or not... The Vortices are weird. o.O

--- End quote ---

If you want more of them you can get them randomly from tier 6 in the monster arena.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version