Enhasa Halls - Chrono Series Analysis > Chrono Trigger DS Analysis

Guide Development Thread

(1/5) > >>

ZeaLitY:
The Compendium needs to post ASAP guides to the new content areas to attract and maintain visitors. This thread can serve as a contribution headquarters. Here's what's needed:

Dimensional Vortex Dungeons

* Lists of the areas before each main dungeon
* Strategies for getting all the items within and navigating each main dungeon
* Boss strategies for the shadows and tough monsters
Lost Sanctum

* Strategies for the bosses and monsters
* A comprehensive guide to undertaking all the quests (this is frustrating some people)

* An item list for rewards
* A guide to evolving monsters (with info on what monsters available, limitation of techs...like, I think you can only have three, and they're replaced in order)

RevenantThings:
I have a basic Lost Sanctum guide in submission status on GameFAQs - I'd be more than happy to hand it over to someone here if they want to restructure it for the site purposes (or simply host it on the site if that's no problem). E-mail me and I can get you the copy.

Shadow D. Darkman:

--- Quote from: ZeaLitY on November 24, 2008, 07:17:47 am ---The Compendium needs to post ASAP guides to the new content areas to attract and maintain visitors. This thread can serve as a contribution headquarters. Here's what's needed:

Dimensional Vortex Dungeons

* Lists of the areas before each main dungeon
* Strategies for getting all the items within and navigating each main dungeon
* Boss strategies for the shadows and tough monsters
Lost Sanctum

* Strategies for the bosses and monsters
* A comprehensive guide to undertaking all the quests (this is frustrating some people)

* An item list for rewards
* A guide to evolving monsters (with info on what monsters available, limitation of techs...like, I think you can only have three, and they're replaced in order)
--- End quote ---

Supported. I wanna see this sh**.  :D

ZeaLitY:
The first Lost Sanctum guide is up:

http://www.chronocompendium.com/Term/Chrono_Trigger_DS.html#Lost_Sanctum

Romana:
Ah, awesome. Thanks to RevenantThings for that. I just started Lost Sanctum so I'll make use of this.

On an unrelated note, great to see your Rufus avatar back, Z.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version