Author Topic: Is Guile an amnesiac post-CTDS Magus?  (Read 12485 times)

Shadow D. Darkman

• Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
  • "Chrono Cross" is good, and spoilers never hurt...
    • View Profile
Re: Is Guile an amnesiac post-CTDS Magus?
« Reply #105 on: December 08, 2008, 12:09:34 am »
Noted. My question stands, though.

Elgrad

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: December 08, 2008, 12:30:42 am »
If Eclipse Magus is Magil, then why would he be sent back to the CT->CC timeline? Wouldn't you have two Magus's floating around in one timeline? It wouldn't make any sense. You'll have Magil who presumably might become Guile and you would still have the original CT Magus.

And like others have said, didn't Magil find Schala already so what would he be doing in the Eclipse anyway? Eclipse Magus being a post Trigger Magus makes sense to me.

art_garfunkel

• Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: December 08, 2008, 12:39:26 am »
If Eclipse Magus is Magil, then why would he be sent back to the CT->CC timeline? Wouldn't you have two Magus's floating around in one timeline? It wouldn't make any sense. You'll have Magil who presumably might become Guile and you would still have the original CT Magus.

And like others have said, didn't Magil find Schala already so what would he be doing in the Eclipse anyway? Eclipse Magus being a post Trigger Magus makes sense to me.
Couldn't have summed it up better myself.

Dark Serge

• Time Traveler (+800)
  • Now, let love bleed...
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: December 08, 2008, 03:39:01 am »

*STAMP OF APPROVAL*

I support this theory. It makes most sense.

Nexus

• Porrean (+50)
  • Choose your own path.
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: December 09, 2008, 12:28:04 am »

Yes that seems quite likely to me as well, but I happen to think he is the Magus from the "Beyond Time" ending. This is always interesting to think about the possibilities of time and dimensions. Well at least concerning the ramifications of it in the world the Chrono games creates.