Enhasa Halls - Chrono Series Analysis > Chrono Trigger DS Analysis

Chrono Trigger DS Analysis HQ (Spoiler Spoiler, of course)

<< < (3/147) > >>

maggiekarp:
Very sneaky of them to include lines that let the fans imagine their own fantasy timeline where Kato didn't control it. NINJA BATMAN FOREVER, AMNESIAC FOP NEVER! Er, uh... that refers to Magil and Guile, respectively.

As for the Dalton thing, I'm just pissed off I was RIGHT. He's even hard to take seriously in the video, for crying out loud!

FaustWolf:
Interestingly enough, during the earliest plot drafting phase of CC:DBT, a fan project taking shape on a hidden forum...somewhere, the project team briefly examined the possibility that Schala blew away Magus' memories when he had finally succeeded in accessing the Darkness Beyond Time. I was discussing this with a project member named Satoh, and that does rhyme with "Kato."

Hmm...

And Dalton delivering a dire prophecy to Johnny's theme music was a bit ridiculous. No wonder the CT crew couldn't take the guy seriously.

Dark Serge:

--- Quote from: maggiekarp on November 22, 2008, 09:22:03 pm ---Very sneaky of them to include lines that let the fans imagine their own fantasy timeline where Kato didn't control it. NINJA BATMAN FOREVER, AMNESIAC FOP NEVER! Er, uh... that refers to Magil and Guile, respectively.

As for the Dalton thing, I'm just pissed off I was RIGHT. He's even hard to take seriously in the video, for crying out loud!

--- End quote ---

Hahahah omg dude. Saved on three different flashdrives for justice of the world.

art_garfunkel:
I cant take any analysis that says Magus is Guile seriously.

Clearly Guile is reminiscent of Magus, but no more than in the way the Glenn is of Frog, and Leah is of Ayla. There is NO evidence that they are the same person. The fact that Schala does nothing to acknowledge Guile when the Time Devourer is defeated proves it, at least for me. Also, clearly Magus is who she is saying she will search for at the end of Cross. She knows where Serge is, why would she have to search for him?

--- Quote ---Kato didn't even know Guile was Magus until sometime after Chrono Cross
--- End quote ---

what do you mean he didnt know? he knows exactly what is going on. He has never said that Guile is Magus, all he has said is that Magus was originally going to be in the game, and that he was replaced by Guile because Kato didnt want to further complicate the story.

FaustWolf:
(Secretly suspects art_garfunkel is actually Masato Kato in disguise).

Sorry, I'm just paranoid. :D

I've actually gone so far as to check the Compendium member list for users with the names "Masato" and "Kato," but there were none.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version