Enhasa Halls - Chrono Series Analysis > Chrono Trigger DS Analysis

CT:DS NEW ENDING VIDEOS (Spoilers, dudes and dudettes!)

<< < (2/4) > >>

FaustWolf:
I didn't sleep last night, and I'm not even tired. Seeing something I've been daydreaming about for over a decade revived in such a way has given me boundless energy. Domo arigato, Kato-san.

If anything Pyt, this accounts for Guile quite nicely, and strengthens Chrono Cross' place in the series as-is. I won't go beyond that. IMO Kato's energy would best be spent on Chrono Break. As for re-envisioning Cross to take advantage of seemingly lost opportunities, there are...fan projects for that. :D

mav:
Before the release we were already debating whether the new content was going to canonize Cross...looks like it did, and I don't think that's a bad thing. As for porting Cross, I could see that happening. If they do these ports back-to-back the continuity will seem like it's flowing fantastically.

...and if they give us a true sequel, I'm going to be the most pleasantly surprised guy ever.

justin3009:
Am i the only one that wants to hack just the Dream Devourer event, and make new sprites for Schala in her Zealian outfit to be playable? ~_~

FaustWolf:
You are not the only one who wants to do just that justin. However, you may be the only one with the necessary spriting skill level.  :D

Dark Serge:

--- Quote from: justin3009 on November 21, 2008, 08:19:46 pm ---Am i the only one that wants to hack just the Dream Devourer event, and make new sprites for Schala in her Zealian outfit to be playable? ~_~

--- End quote ---

Zealian outfit? What do you mean?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version