Enhasa Halls - Chrono Series Analysis > Chrono Trigger DS Analysis

CT:DS NEW ENDING VIDEOS (Spoilers, dudes and dudettes!)

(1/4) > >>

FaustWolf:
Hot off the presses. I think justin3009 actually got to this first, so his goes on top. Now digitially remastered thanks to W_Mark_Felt at GameFAQs! Turns out that if you add "&fmt=18" (without quotes) to a Youtube URL, the video turns out just as good as the uploaded source file.

Justin3009's All-in-one Post-Final Boss video

FW's CT:DS New Ending Videos

Post-Final Boss introduced and fighting to normal in-game music
Bad Ending  - Lose to the Post-Final Boss

Rewind! Let's fight the Post-Final Boss to stylish music, courtesy of FW.
"Good" Ending - "Defeat" the Post-Final Boss

Boo the Gentleman Caller:
You know...  That ending is still workable into fan projects.

FaustWolf:
It is absolutely workable into fan projects.  :lee: :lee:  Now we can push forward with clear guidance, though we must be wary of the risk that Square Enix will resurrect Chrono Break. Square Enix has got to do that. Though, if they do not, it is up to us to carry the tale. Kato has already vindicated numerous fan theories with this little trick.

mav:
Good stuff guys, thanks for posting and playing all that. This ending definitely makes me want to buy the game and really reinvigorated my faith in the series. There's still room for some fan work and definitely room for another sequel.

God, I'm so giddy.

Romana:

--- Quote from: FaustWolf on November 21, 2008, 09:58:29 am ---It is absolutely workable into fan projects.  :lee: :lee:  Now we can push forward with clear guidance, though we must be wary of the risk that Square Enix will resurrect Chrono Break. Square Enix has got to do that. Though, if they do not, it is up to use to carry the tale. Kato has already vindicated numerous fan theories with this little trick.

--- End quote ---

I'm only going by what I've read (I've avoided the videos and some of the summaries since I'm paranoid about spoilers), but is it more likely they'll port/remake Cross first? Considering the whole Guile thing... Plus, knowing Kato, it gives him more chance to fuck around with the continuity...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version