Enhasa Halls - Chrono Series Analysis > Chrono Trigger DS Analysis

Official CT DS Differences Thread [IMMENSE SPOILERS ON PAGE 5 ONWARDS]

<< < (3/88) > >>

Romana:
For the record, I don't support the pirating of games over owning them yourself. I'm buying my own copy, so let's show some support for the series!

Dark Serge:
Yes, I will play on my R4 (if possible) but I'll sure as hell buy it too. CT is too great to pirate.

Btw I just played through everything up until Marle's disappearance in 1000 AD and except the Arena. Now I can say for sure CT DS is freaking sweet. They polished up an awesome game and made something even better out of it.

Yes, this is a must buy.

MagilsugaM:
I am getting a ds soon so I'll buy it too.
Bu tI tryed it on a few emulators to see how it is. In No$GBA it shows a screen which says "Unable to access data. Please turn the power OFF and reinsert the game" But in IDeaS it works in Japanese but very slow. SO I'll just buy it when I get my DS.

Dark Serge:
Another thing:

Once you save besides Arena you can access Extras in the title screen. These include a movie player to play all FMV's, a music player to play all music, an artwork viewer, a bestiary, a tech skill database, and more.

Btw, you unlock these during the game. E.g. once you've heard a track or seen a FMV you can view or hear it in the Extras menu. It's not available before that.

mav:
They had an Extras Menu in the Playstation release, right? And how's the translation been so far?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version