Author Topic: odd sprites?  (Read 877 times)

saridon

• Mystical Knight (+700)
  • eater of cows and small fuzzy animals since 1991
    • View Profile
odd sprites?
« on: February 18, 2005, 04:29:46 am »
right now im going through the game disabling layers and such looking 4 graphics nd odd sprites ill edit them here

1. disable layer 1 and 2 at the telepod -animated- wierd circles of light paterns ifound later on that you can find this at any gate

2 disable layer 1 at the room reached if youenter the cathedreal and keep to the right and go straight up past the stair it the first door you see after going up the stairs

3 same place as 2 but keep left disable layer 1 and 2 there is a wierd light in halves and a poyzo doll keep those layers diabled and walk out the door there will be a poyzo doll actully most doors there have poyzo dolls on them as well as a organ there has a poyzo doll

4. 600 AD guardia castle on the left go up the stairs with 2 disabled for 2 chests one closed one not

5.truce canyon at the gate diasble 1 for a gate key and a poyzo at the
maket in town

6.market near crono's hose there is a maerchant and poyzo and at the ticket office there is a cat on the desk

thats all i could find thought in the future there are some mats u see

GreenGannon

• Squaretable Knight (+400)
    • View Profile
odd sprites?
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2005, 04:35:29 am »
I have one too. Go to the inn next to Crono's house. Go upstairs, and remove layer 1.

JLukas

• Fan Project Leader
  • Squaretable Knight (+400)
    • View Profile
Re: odd sprites?
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2005, 07:04:55 pm »
Quote from: saridon
1. disable layer 1 and 2 at the telepod -animated- wierd circles of light paterns ifound later on that you can find this at any gate

Those are used to create the shimmer effect around the edge of an opened time portal.

The game frequently "hides" sprites (such as the gate key) and event code changes the sprite status when necessary.

DivineDragoonKain

odd sprites?
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2005, 08:21:07 pm »
The poyozos are all about examining non-sprite objects, such as the organ. I put one in Crono's radio and made a sound-test.