Author Topic: Hello  (Read 695 times)

LavosFan

• Earthbound (+15)
    • View Profile
Hello
« on: October 04, 2008, 09:14:20 pm »
How dare you people talk about Lord Lavos when hes not even in the room!!! how rude!

On other news, hello, ive been stealthing on this site, reading for a fe months now, its good to finally register. If my grammar is faulty, don't feel bad if you need to correct me. English is not my native language, but going around internet communities is my only form of decent practice and if you correct me you would be doing me a big favor.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2008, 09:28:04 pm by LavosFan »

ONSLAUGHT

• Springtime of Youth
  • Dimension Crosser (+1000)
  • Crono + Panda = WTF Run!!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2008, 09:47:14 pm »
English isn't mine either, sign language is.(I never felt like talking but my parents just thought I wasn't able to talk)
They also are unaware that I know multiple languages, 9 to be exact. I'm pretty sure I can translate whatever you say.

Anywho, welcome to the Compendium! Incinerator's to the left in the far back and the longer you're here the more you'll find! I'm ONSLAUGHT, all capitals, and it's a pleasure to meet you LavosFan.

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
    • My Compendium Staff Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2008, 02:15:04 am »
English isn't mine either, sign language is.(I never felt like talking but my parents just thought I wasn't able to talk)
They also are unaware that I know multiple languages, 9 to be exact. I'm pretty sure I can translate whatever you say.

Anywho, welcome to the Compendium! Incinerator's to the left in the far back and the longer you're here the more you'll find! I'm ONSLAUGHT, all capitals, and it's a pleasure to meet you LavosFan.

You're serious? Which languages, holy...

Oh, and back on topic, WELCOME TOT HE PARTY

ONSLAUGHT

• Springtime of Youth
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2008, 11:03:51 am »
Sign(I count it), english, russian, french, japanese, spanish, latin... whoops. My bad, it's only 7.

teaflower

• Radical Dreamer (+2000)
  • Dreams are the gateway to reality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2008, 03:16:43 pm »
Hi, LavosFan! Don't worry. If I see any glaring details in your English, I'll correct you. Oh, the advantages of having an English major mom and a pseudo English major sister...

Romana

• Springtime of Youth
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
  • Fight the Future
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2008, 10:55:37 am »
Welcome to the forums, LavosFan!

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
    • My Compendium Staff Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2008, 09:18:54 pm »
Sign(I count it), english, russian, french, japanese, spanish, latin... whoops. My bad, it's only 7.

How'd you learn each; self-study?

ONSLAUGHT

• Springtime of Youth
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2008, 02:54:36 pm »
Self-study, yes. I teach myself a lot(in school I was an outcast for the mostpart so I simply taught myself and I've learned a hell lot more than any teacher could. As to how much, that is another secret!)