Author Topic: Chrono Break (fan fiction work in progress)  (Read 34750 times)

Manly Man

• Chronopolitan (+300)
  • Don't be a pussy. She looks legit.
    • View Profile
Re: Chrono Break (fan fiction work in progress)
« Reply #135 on: February 23, 2011, 02:09:34 am »
"RWISE FWOM YOUR GWAVE!!!"

So, if one is to ignore the thread necromancy, I have to say I regret not saying anything about the story for sometime until tonight, where I got a little too elaborate with my review and probably began spouting out a load of garbage. But, either way, I've loved the story since I'd first laid eyes on it, and I'll continue to do so, even after it's finished.

New Zipp

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: February 23, 2011, 03:27:58 am »
"RWISE FWOM YOUR GWAVE!!!"

So, if one is to ignore the thread necromancy, I have to say I regret not saying anything about the story for sometime until tonight, where I got a little too elaborate with my review and probably began spouting out a load of garbage. But, either way, I've loved the story since I'd first laid eyes on it, and I'll continue to do so, even after it's finished.

Hey, so is that you, Master Sam?  Zipp here with a new account, couldn't remember the password to the old one... been a while, though I continue to use this site often for the details of the fan fic.  Used it just today for some details on Dreamstone.

Thanks for reading and responding so often throughout the course of the story.  Hard to believe this started as a post two and half years ago on this very thread.  I appreciate all of your comments (and have, since the beginning of the piece).  Thanks for writing such a long and detailed review.  The ending is coming, yes.  Three more chapters, I believe.

I think Crono's final push towards a mental break down has been due to his loss of Nadia and the guilt he feels in having made her fear him.  We'll be getting Nadia's view on the entire situation in the next chapter (been a while since we've done things through her eyes!).  Lucca will also make a final appearance.  Please keep reading and responding!

Manly Man

• Chronopolitan (+300)
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: February 23, 2011, 04:11:21 am »
Why indeed, 'tis I, the one known as mastersam.

I'm glad to know that you'll be having Nadia show up again soon. I'd been wondering what had gone on with her since she'd ran off with Ghetz, and now that he's dead, I've begun to fear for both her and the baby. The worst part would be if she had to give birth with nobody to help her. Quite a feeling of suspense you've got going there, Zipp.

New Zipp

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: February 23, 2011, 01:36:10 pm »
She's not actually pregnant, remember.  She had the mis-carriage ages ago and hasn't been able to bear a child since.

Manly Man

• Chronopolitan (+300)
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: February 23, 2011, 09:36:15 pm »
Oops. Still, the suspense hasn't died, I just need to remember what's written a little better. Maybe a re-read is in order...

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
    • My Compendium Staff Profile
« Reply #140 on: February 24, 2011, 02:20:23 am »
Hey, I can always change the password to something else and PM it to you on the new account. Just let me know.

New Zipp

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: July 04, 2011, 06:26:03 pm »
Just wanted to say that this week I'll post the Epilogue to Chrono Break up on Fan Fiction.  If you haven't been reading for a while, now's a good time to catch back up!  Two and a half years ago that I started this fan fiction.  Now it's finally complete.  Thanks for getting me started on it and keeping me going during the first year with all your comments.