Poll

Which character do you like more, Marle or Leena?

Marle
16 (57.1%)
Leena
12 (42.9%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Author Topic: Marle or Leena?  (Read 2448 times)

ONSLAUGHT

• Springtime of Youth
  • Dimension Crosser (+1000)
  • Crono + Panda = WTF Run!!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Marle or Leena?
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2008, 10:28:26 pm »
Well, I didn't go with that third option for a reason. As you can see from the majority of people's comments it's been made rather clear that if that third option was there of neither/can't decide, then no one would really vote for either except maybe one or two people, because(I don't see how) everyone seems to dislike these two for one reason or another.
As for the whole criteria issue, hey, I've put that in my other threads and yet that seems to be the most ignored factor of the topic(except for if I put a "Other explain why" option). No one really seems to put any positive criteria on anything I've come to notice unless there is no choice but to put positive criteria upon it and so that's why I did that.

x_XTacTX_x

• CC:DBT Dream Team
  • Radical Dreamer (+2000)
  • I got myself a Paper Clip.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2008, 10:52:56 pm »
I see your point.

So, in recognition, I'd choose Leena. She's much more... Likeable. (And not fucking useless.)

V_Translanka

• Interim Global Moderator
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Destroyer of Worlds
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/weird2/v_translanka/
« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2008, 05:32:19 am »
You ought to put some criteria for judging, or an option for an abstain vote for people who doesnt like them both..

That option is called not posting in the thread.

mav

• Magical Dreamer (+1250)
  • Gentleman Waiting in the Train Station at Twilight
    • View Profile
    • The RPG Realm
« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2008, 10:00:10 pm »
And on top of that, adding a neither option takes away the fun of making a decision (even one you don't like).

I always hated Leena. She was too much of the girl-next-door type for me. And holy hell, she was dense and seemed pretty moronic. At least Marle had a dash of personality, and wasn't just there to fill a large roster.